Dr. Pierre Chue

Dr. Pierre Chue

Rate Dr. Pierre Chue

Dr. Pierre Chue's Ratings

He closed my file w/out even informing me. now I have to find a brand-new doctor before my meds run out, which is going to be impossible.

Submitted Oct. 29, 2013 | flag

Dr. Chue was very helpful. He allowed me to talk freely about how I had been feeling and what was going on. He made a lot of recommendations other than just medication. He recommended some vitamin changes, lifestyle changes and prescribed something at a low dose so that I could ease my way into it. I felt like I finally found a doctor who had a real understanding of my diagnosis and I could trust with his prescriptions.

Submitted June 19, 2013 | flag

DR. Chue was my doctor 2000 - 2002 and thanks to him I am doing very well and have been employed for the 9 years. Thank you so much. Rob Walters, Nova SCotia.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2012 | flag

I have only seen Dr. Chue one time, but he helped make the interview seem like we knew each other for years. I sent him a number of reports before my session, and he had read every one before he saw me. That impressed me, but then, everything about this man impressed me. An excellent and caring person who went into the right profession. (My staff rating is not based on anything as I met him over telepsychiatry, so dealt only with him. However, I can only see this doctor having efficient, helpful, hard-working and happy, smiling staff, I don't think he would tolerate anything else.)

Submitted April 6, 2011 | flag

Excellent Psychiatrist. Punctual and extremely helpful. I couldn't have asked for better.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2010 | flag

Undoubtedly one of the most intelligent people that I've ever met. No nonsense. Very down to earth and helpful.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2010 | flag

Dr. Chue is professional, thorough and very knowledgeable. He obviously stays up to date with psychiatry and its best practices. He made recommendations that went beyond my mental health suggesting vitamin supplements. His well detailed report was sent to my family doctor very promptly.

Submitted Oct. 27, 2009 | flag

Punctual, respectful and efficient. Thorough and pleasant to deal with.

Submitted April 21, 2007 | flag