Dr. Pierre Chue

Rate Dr. Pierre Chue

Dr. Pierre Chue's Ratings

An amazing and highly knowledgeable Dr.
He is highly devoted to the well being of those in his care.
He is attentive, personable highly educated with a very keen ear!
Thank You Dr Chur your care was impeccable!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2596523].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

He closed my file w/out even informing me. now I have to find a brand-new doctor before my meds run out, which is going to be impossible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1155737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2013

Dr. Chue was very helpful. He allowed me to talk freely about how I had been feeling and what was going on. He made a lot of recommendations other than just medication. He recommended some vitamin changes, lifestyle changes and prescribed something at a low dose so that I could ease my way into it. I felt like I finally found a doctor who had a real understanding of my diagnosis and I could trust with his prescriptions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1155736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

DR. Chue was my doctor 2000 - 2002 and thanks to him I am doing very well and have been employed for the 9 years. Thank you so much. Rob Walters, Nova SCotia.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1155735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2012

I have only seen Dr. Chue one time, but he helped make the interview seem like we knew each other for years. I sent him a number of reports before my session, and he had read every one before he saw me. That impressed me, but then, everything about this man impressed me. An excellent and caring person who went into the right profession. (My staff rating is not based on anything as I met him over telepsychiatry, so dealt only with him. However, I can only see this doctor having efficient, helpful, hard-working and happy, smiling staff, I don't think he would tolerate anything else.)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1155734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Excellent Psychiatrist. Punctual and extremely helpful. I couldn't have asked for better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1155733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2010

Undoubtedly one of the most intelligent people that I've ever met. No nonsense. Very down to earth and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1155732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2010

Dr. Chue is professional, thorough and very knowledgeable. He obviously stays up to date with psychiatry and its best practices. He made recommendations that went beyond my mental health suggesting vitamin supplements. His well detailed report was sent to my family doctor very promptly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1155731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2009

Punctual, respectful and efficient. Thorough and pleasant to deal with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1155730].votes_count ]]