Rate Dr. Mark Kal

Dr. Mark Kal's Ratings

I want to thank Dr. Mark Kal for being a great doctor. Dr. Kal is very knowledgeable, caring and thorough, very able to skillfully and quickly treat an urgent problem. At the same time Dr. Kal is looking into what causes problems and not just the superficial symptoms, and he is also advising on how to prevent or avoid or diminish those problems in the future. That means a lot to me; I appreciate Dr. Kal's holistic approach very much. I was seen by Dr. Kal in 2012; I had to sign off because of my out-of-state move, but should I get a chance to come back to where I used to live, I would be looking for Dr. Mark Kal as my family doctor. Thank you, Doctor. //Note: my rating for 'staff' refers not to Dr. Kal's nurses but to the then affiliated John Muir health network.//

Submitted July 8, 2013 | flag

He really does care. He is committed to his patients. The Bay Area is lucky to have him.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2012 | flag

Dr Kal was my primary care physician for over 10 years. When we moved, I drove almost 50 miles to continue seeing him the first few years. Very caring, conscientious, thorough. Top notch office staff. Guided my care through a severe illness requiring specialists and surgeons. Only changed doctors because poor health forced me to look closer to home.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2010 | flag

Excellant MD--very open, listens, smart, knowledgeable, warm and caring, willing to work with me, good followup on my problems, positive attitude. I highly recommend him!

Submitted June 12, 2010 | flag