Dr. Mark Kal

Grad. Year: 1982

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 24/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Mark Kal has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

10/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.6

24/10/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "LAFAYETTE" to "GUALALA"
RID: 2703168
08/07/13 3 5 5 5 I want to thank Dr. Mark Kal for being a great doctor. Dr. Kal is very knowledgeable, caring and thorough, very able to skillfully and quickly treat an urgent problem. At the same time Dr. Kal is looking into what causes problems and not just the superficial symptoms, and he is also advising on how to prevent or avoid or diminish those problems in the future. That means a lot to me; I appreciate Dr. Kal's holistic approach very much. I was seen by Dr. Kal in 2012; I had to sign off because of my out-of-state move, but should I get a chance to come back to where I used to live, I would be looking for Dr. Mark Kal as my family doctor. Thank you, Doctor. //Note: my rating for 'staff' refers not to Dr. Kal's nurses but to the then affiliated John Muir health network.//
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 2500189
13/12/12 5 5 5 5 He really does care. He is committed to his patients. The Bay Area is lucky to have him.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1224637
08/08/10 5 5 5 5 Dr Kal was my primary care physician for over 10 years. When we moved, I drove almost 50 miles to continue seeing him the first few years. Very caring, conscientious, thorough. Top notch office staff. Guided my care through a severe illness requiring specialists and surgeons. Only changed doctors because poor health forced me to look closer to home.
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 1188216
12/06/10 4 5 5 5 Excellant MD--very open, listens, smart, knowledgeable, warm and caring, willing to work with me, good followup on my problems, positive attitude. I highly recommend him!
Insurance: BC Med