Rate Dr. Prem P. Salhotra

Dr. Prem P. Salhotra's Ratings

After changing doctors and never seeing the doctor only his PA at the last place, I asked to see the doctor, not his PA at this new place and I was assured I would see the doctor and not the PA but that is what I got! He said the doctor would be in shortly but he never came.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

Dr. Salhotra has been providing excellent care to my mother after she was diagnosed with liver problem for the past 6 years. His professional knowledge is superb with up to date medical and clinical background. With timely laboratory and diagnostic test, as well as proper treatmentmedication that he ordered, my mother is in her best health at this time. We are blessed to have Dr. Salhotra on our side at all times!!!

Submitted July 7, 2011 | flag

DR PREM SALHOTRA IS THE ONE WHO CHANGED MY LIFE I AM A HEART PATIENT AND I HAVE CLOTS IN MY LUNG UNDER HIS TREATMENT I FEEL LIKE A VERY HEALTHY PERSON AND I NEVER THOUGHT I HAD ANY PROBLEMS MOSTLY DOCTORS TREAT ME WITH MEDICINE BUT THIS DOCTOR TREAT WITH MEDICENE AND WORDS OF COURAGE AND HAPPINESS I LIKE TO STAY IN A BIG TOWN BUT THIS DOCTOR CHANGED ME AND I STILL LIVE IN THE SMALL TOWN OF YUCCA VALLEY JUST FOR MY TREATMENT HE'S A GREAT DOCTOR.

Submitted July 2, 2011 | flag

I Have been seeing Dr. Salhotra for over 20 years as so the rest of my family. I find him caring & knowledgable. I find his staff ti have the same qualities.

Submitted April 18, 2011 | flag

He is the best, he calls about his patients adn works very hard to keep them in good health. His staff are very kind. Pam has been on staff many years and knows all the patients. Dr. Sahultra has been my doctor for over 20 years, he knows me and I trust him. It's a blessing to have a family doctor in this day and age. I speak for many of Dr. Sahultra's patients who do not have access to computers and can not get to teh library or have family who do.

Submitted Oct. 19, 2010 | flag

Provides good routine care BUT most recently resolved my static ulcer, treating it immediately. I healed quickly, and did not need the surgery I feared. I am 67 years old and Dr. Salhotra is among the one or two best physicians I have ever had. Highly insightful, effective, and dedicated, but not necessarily hail-fellow-well-met.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2010 | flag

I would just like to add myself to the Long list of people who admire you. There is no other doctors office I would rather be.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2010 | flag

i do not know what his knowledge is due to he lacks conversation and he fails to look or touch his patients. i dont know how he can be a dr and not look at you. i am not impressed and think if you have a low paying insurance he gives you less care. as far as waiting in waiting room one spends more time there than seeing the doctor. poor customer service.

Submitted July 21, 2010 | flag

He is one of the best doctor in town. I have been going to him for the past 20 Years. He listens and know about med so well. His life is his patients. I will definitely recommend Dr. Salhotra.

Submitted June 26, 2010 | flag

I went to this doctor for several years. He sees patients for less than five minutes, and often times it is not worth the time sitting in waiting room. One of the nurses told me he sees 70 or 80 patients a day......As for treatments, he seemed knowledgable; I have breathing issues, so he gave me inhalers and prednisone, plus cough syrup and pain killers as needed. Well, the prednisone has left me with severe arthritis; my new doctor tells me it is a dangerous drug with serious side effects. My pharmacist tells me that this drug is one of Salhotra's favorites to write for patients, because it makes patients feel good in the short term. If you go to Salhotra, avoid prednisone.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2010 | flag