Rate Dr. Brian Ferguson

Dr. Brian Ferguson's Ratings

Always a pleasure to go to his office.. been going now for more then 15 years and Never a bad visit.. The staff are very helpful and friendly.. smiling and happy environment.
Highly recommend to anyone looking for a Knowledgable Doctor.... Know his stuff .

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 8, 2014 | flag

I have been going to Doc for many years. He and his staff feel like family to me and he is passionate about what he does and goes out of his way to help with anything health related. I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2014 | flag

Dr. Brian Ferguson is the best chiropractor I have ever used (I have had 6 chiropractors). I highly recommend him to anyone with back issues.

Submitted July 23, 2014 | flag

Doc is kind, caring and considerate. A true gem in the medical profession!

Submitted June 4, 2014 | flag

A welcoming, well organized and efficient staff who are pro-active, positive, professional and experts in their fields. Goal of integrative and whole health always front and center. Innovative and state of the art techniques that combine biomechanical and well as nutritional methods to improve health. Quality of listening and data gathering as well as analysis exceptionally high. Involves patient directly in the restorative process by teaching them about their body in addition to treating their symptoms. Clear plan of care given with specific goals and identified treatments. Very pleased with the cost, the service and the care I received!

Submitted May 29, 2014 | flag

Brian is an absolute professional. I don't know anyone else in my world that cares so much about the results of what they do. He has an amazing staff that are friendly and incredibly well trained. I always leave feeling like I have received excellent value for the money and the time that I have spent. I have no reservation what so ever referring everyone I know to use the services of Dr Brian Ferguson and his staff.

Submitted May 29, 2014 | flag

Brians staff has always been first class and my appointments are on time most of the time. Brian has been extremely helpful with anything I have needed to know. Brian has great knowledge of not only my chiropractic needs, but also my overall health needs and supplement requirements as well. I would highly recommend Brian to anyone looking for a doctor in his field.

Submitted March 1, 2014 | flag

Dr. Ferguson has scored a hat trick for me. I went in with extreme pain in back and hips, he fixed it and the very next day the pain was gone. Then I had an ankle problem, couldn't put any weight on it and again Dr. Ferguson fixed it, was able to put weight on my ankle again that day. Recently I had a neck injury, once again Dr. Ferguson adjusted my neck and it's completely fine. He has helped me with many other issues as well. He can fix most things that's for sure!

Submitted Feb. 20, 2014 | flag

I live in Toronto. When I tell people that I go to Orangeville to see my chiropractor, they look at me in surprise and say: your doctor should really be a good one since you drive up there to see him. I have changed several practitioners over the years but none of them could diagnose/help me with my back problems. So the answer is Yes. Dr. Ferguson is the best chiropractor that I know.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2014 | flag