Dr. Brian Ferguson

5 1 5.0

You may also like

Rate Dr. Brian Ferguson

Dr. Brian Ferguson's Ratings

I have been going to Brian for over 20 years now. He is always interested in how I am doing and what he can do to help. When nobody else could find out what was causing my symptoms he did. He is very knowledgeable and is always looking in to new was to help his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2802846].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

What amazes me about Brian, is his knowledge of the human body and how is all "hangs" together. I have been suffering from an unstable "L3" vertebrae. He diagnosed which muscles were causing this and through his physio, Karen, they provided me with exercises to strengthen my core. He explained I need less Chiropractic adjustment, not more. He is not only interested in your spine, but in your whole body. A great Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2789463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

After a decade of suffering with a daily headache, stiff and sore neck. Constantly trying other Chirpractors and Massage Therapists to relieve my pain. Only after a few adjustments my headaches are gone. I can hardly wait to see myself after a few more!
I can dream about playing golf, kayaking and gardening pain free!
Thanks to Dr. Ferguson these dreams are becoming my new reality!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2783319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Doc truly cares about you and is not satisfied until you are. He really listens to what you have to say. All his staff are pleasant & friendly, they make you feel like more like family than a patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2729722].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Ferguson's office by a co-worker who lives in Orangeville. Although, I didn't end up seeing Dr. Ferguson as my Chiropractor, he treated me several times and worked very closely with Dr. Sean and Karen (Chiro Technician) to discuss the best course of action to get me in the best health. Because of inflammation, I saw Dr. Ferguson (he's also a nutritionist) who gave me sound advice. As a result of following his advice, my digestive issues have been solved, I feel better than ever and have lost 17 lbs. in three months. That wasn't even my goal. I appreciate the way the entire staff work together to help patients be the best they can be and the way the Doctor's focus on total care. They aren't out to just get your money, they truly care about your well being. Thank you, Dr. Fergus, Dr. Sean, Karen, Lorri and Maggie for helping me find my way to better health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2659561].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2014

Actually I could add more stars, I work in a health store on my feet all day and I wouldn't be able to if it wasn't for him , he has given me my life back. i have recommended dr. Ferguson to many of my customers, and they always come back to me and say thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2636749].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Ferguson's for over two years. His knowledge and expertise about how the body works is amazing. No matter your concern, especially something you don't think is related to chiropratic, tell Doc anyway. I hesitated to mention that I'd had a foot probem for years...one that 3 chiropodists, 1 podiatrist and an M.D. had been unable to help. But during that first evaluation visit, Doc kept probing for more information about me and finally I mentioned my foot. After two visits my foot problem was gone and continues to be trouble-free two years later!! My most recent visit concerned a bunion that had become very painful. No surprise...Doc made my foot 'happy' again. My regular wellness visits keep my back in shape and if new problem develops it is dealt with effectively, often with Karen giving me exercises to assist in the healing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2602815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2014

Dr. Brian Ferguson and the entire staff at the clinic are great! I have fun whenever I visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2547568].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Always a pleasure to go to his office.. been going now for more then 15 years and Never a bad visit.. The staff are very helpful and friendly.. smiling and happy environment.
Highly recommend to anyone looking for a Knowledgable Doctor.... Know his stuff .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2509451].votes_count ]]