Rate Dr. Brian Ferguson

Dr. Brian Ferguson's Ratings

Dr. Brian Ferguson and the entire staff at the clinic are great! I have fun whenever I visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2547568].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Always a pleasure to go to his office.. been going now for more then 15 years and Never a bad visit.. The staff are very helpful and friendly.. smiling and happy environment.
Highly recommend to anyone looking for a Knowledgable Doctor.... Know his stuff .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2509451].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2488122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

I have been going to Doc for many years. He and his staff feel like family to me and he is passionate about what he does and goes out of his way to help with anything health related. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2468384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

Dr. Brian Ferguson is the best chiropractor I have ever used (I have had 6 chiropractors). I highly recommend him to anyone with back issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2482789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Doc is kind, caring and considerate. A true gem in the medical profession!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2443705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

A welcoming, well organized and efficient staff who are pro-active, positive, professional and experts in their fields. Goal of integrative and whole health always front and center. Innovative and state of the art techniques that combine biomechanical and well as nutritional methods to improve health. Quality of listening and data gathering as well as analysis exceptionally high. Involves patient directly in the restorative process by teaching them about their body in addition to treating their symptoms. Clear plan of care given with specific goals and identified treatments. Very pleased with the cost, the service and the care I received!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2443704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Brian is an absolute professional. I don't know anyone else in my world that cares so much about the results of what they do. He has an amazing staff that are friendly and incredibly well trained. I always leave feeling like I have received excellent value for the money and the time that I have spent. I have no reservation what so ever referring everyone I know to use the services of Dr Brian Ferguson and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2443703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Brians staff has always been first class and my appointments are on time most of the time. Brian has been extremely helpful with anything I have needed to know. Brian has great knowledge of not only my chiropractic needs, but also my overall health needs and supplement requirements as well. I would highly recommend Brian to anyone looking for a doctor in his field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1156452].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

Dr. Ferguson has scored a hat trick for me. I went in with extreme pain in back and hips, he fixed it and the very next day the pain was gone. Then I had an ankle problem, couldn't put any weight on it and again Dr. Ferguson fixed it, was able to put weight on my ankle again that day. Recently I had a neck injury, once again Dr. Ferguson adjusted my neck and it's completely fine. He has helped me with many other issues as well. He can fix most things that's for sure!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1156451].votes_count ]]