Rate Dr. Brian Ferguson

Dr. Brian Ferguson's Ratings

Doc truly cares about you and is not satisfied until you are. He really listens to what you have to say. All his staff are pleasant & friendly, they make you feel like more like family than a patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2729722].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Ferguson's office by a co-worker who lives in Orangeville. Although, I didn't end up seeing Dr. Ferguson as my Chiropractor, he treated me several times and worked very closely with Dr. Sean and Karen (Chiro Technician) to discuss the best course of action to get me in the best health. Because of inflammation, I saw Dr. Ferguson (he's also a nutritionist) who gave me sound advice. As a result of following his advice, my digestive issues have been solved, I feel better than ever and have lost 17 lbs. in three months. That wasn't even my goal. I appreciate the way the entire staff work together to help patients be the best they can be and the way the Doctor's focus on total care. They aren't out to just get your money, they truly care about your well being. Thank you, Dr. Fergus, Dr. Sean, Karen, Lorri and Maggie for helping me find my way to better health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2659561].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2014

Actually I could add more stars, I work in a health store on my feet all day and I wouldn't be able to if it wasn't for him , he has given me my life back. i have recommended dr. Ferguson to many of my customers, and they always come back to me and say thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2636749].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Ferguson's for over two years. His knowledge and expertise about how the body works is amazing. No matter your concern, especially something you don't think is related to chiropratic, tell Doc anyway. I hesitated to mention that I'd had a foot probem for years...one that 3 chiropodists, 1 podiatrist and an M.D. had been unable to help. But during that first evaluation visit, Doc kept probing for more information about me and finally I mentioned my foot. After two visits my foot problem was gone and continues to be trouble-free two years later!! My most recent visit concerned a bunion that had become very painful. No surprise...Doc made my foot 'happy' again. My regular wellness visits keep my back in shape and if new problem develops it is dealt with effectively, often with Karen giving me exercises to assist in the healing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2602815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2014

Dr. Brian Ferguson and the entire staff at the clinic are great! I have fun whenever I visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2547568].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Always a pleasure to go to his office.. been going now for more then 15 years and Never a bad visit.. The staff are very helpful and friendly.. smiling and happy environment.
Highly recommend to anyone looking for a Knowledgable Doctor.... Know his stuff .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2509451].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2488122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

I have been going to Doc for many years. He and his staff feel like family to me and he is passionate about what he does and goes out of his way to help with anything health related. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2468384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

Dr. Brian Ferguson is the best chiropractor I have ever used (I have had 6 chiropractors). I highly recommend him to anyone with back issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2482789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Doc is kind, caring and considerate. A true gem in the medical profession!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2443705].votes_count ]]