Rate Dr. Brian Ferguson

Dr. Brian Ferguson's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Ferguson's for over two years. His knowledge and expertise about how the body works is amazing. No matter your concern, especially something you don't think is related to chiropratic, tell Doc anyway. I hesitated to mention that I'd had a foot probem for years...one that 3 chiropodists, 1 podiatrist and an M.D. had been unable to help. But during that first evaluation visit, Doc kept probing for more information about me and finally I mentioned my foot. After two visits my foot problem was gone and continues to be trouble-free two years later!! My most recent visit concerned a bunion that had become very painful. No surprise...Doc made my foot 'happy' again. My regular wellness visits keep my back in shape and if new problem develops it is dealt with effectively, often with Karen giving me exercises to assist in the healing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2602815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2014

Dr. Brian Ferguson and the entire staff at the clinic are great! I have fun whenever I visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2547568].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Always a pleasure to go to his office.. been going now for more then 15 years and Never a bad visit.. The staff are very helpful and friendly.. smiling and happy environment.
Highly recommend to anyone looking for a Knowledgable Doctor.... Know his stuff .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2509451].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2488122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

I have been going to Doc for many years. He and his staff feel like family to me and he is passionate about what he does and goes out of his way to help with anything health related. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2468384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

Dr. Brian Ferguson is the best chiropractor I have ever used (I have had 6 chiropractors). I highly recommend him to anyone with back issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2482789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Doc is kind, caring and considerate. A true gem in the medical profession!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2443705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

A welcoming, well organized and efficient staff who are pro-active, positive, professional and experts in their fields. Goal of integrative and whole health always front and center. Innovative and state of the art techniques that combine biomechanical and well as nutritional methods to improve health. Quality of listening and data gathering as well as analysis exceptionally high. Involves patient directly in the restorative process by teaching them about their body in addition to treating their symptoms. Clear plan of care given with specific goals and identified treatments. Very pleased with the cost, the service and the care I received!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2443704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Brian is an absolute professional. I don't know anyone else in my world that cares so much about the results of what they do. He has an amazing staff that are friendly and incredibly well trained. I always leave feeling like I have received excellent value for the money and the time that I have spent. I have no reservation what so ever referring everyone I know to use the services of Dr Brian Ferguson and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2443703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Brians staff has always been first class and my appointments are on time most of the time. Brian has been extremely helpful with anything I have needed to know. Brian has great knowledge of not only my chiropractic needs, but also my overall health needs and supplement requirements as well. I would highly recommend Brian to anyone looking for a doctor in his field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1156452].votes_count ]]