Dr. Eric Mullins

Dr. Eric Mullins

Rate Dr. Eric Mullins

Dr. Eric Mullins's Ratings

I went to Dr. Mullins because of the great reviews on this web site. The reviews under rate him and his staff. He is the best dentist I have ever been to. My fear of dentist's was kindly addressed and I was made to feel completely at ease. Dr. Mullins is highly talented and makes a special effort to make even a root canal as comfortable as possible!

Submitted July 20, 2012 | flag

I had a terrible experience in my teens resulting in avoiding all dentists till I was in my late 20's. Finally I had no choice and was absolutely terrified. Dr. Pascuta and his team knew of my fears and took very good care of me. When he decided to retire all my fears came back but Dr. Mullins is wonderful. Due to my bad experience in the past I have to wear a denture and when Dr. Mullins made me a new one recently he did such a good job that no one can believe I even wear one. I trust him completely. They know I work crazy hours and always work around my schedule.

Submitted July 16, 2012 | flag

Just got back from seeing Dr. Mullins. Great dentist. He and his staff always make you feel at ease. Dr. Mullins and his assistant Sally are very professional and you can't help but like them. Been going to them for years and the wait time is always minimal. Thank you for the great work you do.

Submitted April 18, 2012 | flag

I find the office staff very friendly, thorough and professional. Doctor Mullins is always gentle and accurate with his technique. Dr. Mullins has made my dental experience more enjoyable for someone who once feared the dentist. Dr. Mullins is also not above referring when a procedure exceeds his experience or qualifications. I would strongly recommend Dr. Mullins, his office and his staff to anyone seeking a dentist or dental hygienist.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2012 | flag

Very nice dentist!. My Mom was terrified to go to the dentist because she'd put it off for quite a while. He put her mind at ease, made her feel comfortable, and for that I am thankful. He seems very nice and understanding.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2012 | flag

Dr. Mullins and his entire staff are fantastic. Very willing to work around life commitments. They all make you feel like you are family. Dr. Mullins is a very knowledgeable man in many areas of health and life. Dr. Pacsuta couldn't of found a better person to continue on with a great dental practice.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2011 | flag

the best dentist around. took lots of time to discuss things with me and since i dont ask a lot of questions i appreciated it

Submitted Sept. 22, 2011 | flag

overall, an ok place, and friendly, very clean and on time, kid friendly, but expencive.

Submitted June 8, 2011 | flag

Hands down the very best dentist I've ever had. Absolutely would recommend to anyone. No pain and explained everything he was doing. Fantastic doctor!

Submitted June 21, 2010 | flag

Awesome dentist, had some work done and it was completely painless. Dr.Mullins has a great personality and really makes you feel welcome in his office. I highly recommend Dr. Mullins.

Submitted March 30, 2010 | flag