Rate Dr. Alex B. Watson

Dr. Alex B. Watson's Ratings

Doesn't listen to a thing you say! If he would've listened to be I wouldn't have almost lost my baby and I wouldn't have almost died myself. All because "we don't do ultrasounds at 32 weeks" and when I went in for my check up he bashed on the doctor who did save my son and I. Disgraceful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1156810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2014

Did not listen to my concerns. Seemed irritated with my questions (which I intentonally down-sized to 3 in my head beforehand) I never was told my due date, my babies heart rate, or even what blood work was ordered. I've never fired a doctor before but had to switch after the 3rd appt. Though he seems educated and knowledgeable, I would not recommend .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1156809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2013

bad people skills did not answer my questions would not go to him ever again

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1156808].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2009

Dr. Watson saved my life and the life of my very sick baby. He is amazing. Plus, my c-section scar is almost non-existent. He is a fabulous doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1156807].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2009

I personally have not been treated by doctor watson but i have been given the pleasure of observing a c-section, vaginal birth, and bladder sling surgery performed by him. He is very smart and compassionate for his patients. You wouldn't believe how beautiful his c-section scars turn out...i've never seen anything like it! He's very personable and treats his patients with great respect. i would consider it a blessing to have dr. watson involved in the birth of my child.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1156806].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2009

He has very poor people skills, did not listen to me or my family doctor, he ignored my questions by answering them with nonrelated answers and was arrogant and rude to me and my family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1156805].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2008

Dr. Watson is very knowledgeable, very down-to-Earth, and very likeable. I wish that we would have moved to the area sooner so he could have delivered my two previous children. He came very highly recommended and I would also like to pass along a recommendation for him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1156804].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2007

Great OB/Gyn has an awesome reputation in the community!! My experience simly confirmed that!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1156803].votes_count ]]