Rate Dr. Anna D. Guanche

Dr. Anna D. Guanche's Ratings

I was impressed by Dr. Guanche's reviews and experience in my internet research before going to see her for some facial "upgrades". The consultation was difficult-it was a good thing I had questions prepared. The procedure was done well, and I like the results, but there was NO follow up whatsoever. I had to remind the staff twice in the office (and once by phone after I left) to call in a necessary prescription afterwards.I felt like the staff (in MANY ways) was not paying attention, or taking the necessary care to make this a good outcome. I think Dr. Guanche is a good doctor, but her office staff has lost me as a patient.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2013 | flag

I had the cool sculpting by Zeltiq done on my stomach and the results exceeded my expectations. I highly reccomend it. I love my results. It felt so good to wear a bikini this summer. Thank you Dr. Guanche and your the only one I trust.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2011 | flag

I blindly called Dr Guanche's office when my 4 year old son developed a nasty skin infection and I needed to see someone urgently. We got right in to see her and she was wonderful. I have since brought my daughter and am now a very satisfied patient myself. Unlike other derms o have been to, she has never tried to sell me procedures or products. My kids love her too!

Submitted Sept. 13, 2010 | flag

I went to visit Dr Guanche and found her to be very pleasant and helpful. I waited some 5 minutes to be help by the receptionist. On the way back to the exam room I had a few questions for the nurse who did not answer either one of them, I waited a few moments and repeated the questions again and her response was let me check on that for you, after sitting in the exam room for more than 10 minutes and still not getting my questions answered. I open the door looking for the nurse, she was down the hall sitting in front of a computer looking at something in the internet,cellular texting and talking with another nurse, and every other word out her mouth was cussing and swearing. I have never heard two woman talk so Vulgar in all my life. When Dr Guanche finally got to the room I then ask my questions to her, which were promptly answered.Though I enjoy Dr Guanche. I would not return to her office again only because the Vulgar language and the rudeness of her staff.

Submitted April 17, 2009 | flag

Dr Guanche an excellent doctor who takes time with her patients. Very caring doctor.I never feel rushed, she listeng to all my question. She is very knowledgable doctor. Make me feel comfortable.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2008 | flag

Over the years, I've been to a number of dermatologists and have had the normal good and bad experiences. However, my experience at Bella Skin Institute has been more than noteworthy. Everyone from a kind and efficient receptionist to the wonderful Dr.Guanche, who spent her time and patience with me; to explain and treat my condition. I would recommend this doctor and her staff to anyone and everyone. Bill Guinn

Submitted June 18, 2008 | flag

Went in for a free sun cancer screening. Check in was seamless but was surprised at how little she interacted with me. Felt uncomfortable as she exchanged inside jokes with the nurse practitioner that was shadowing her, which made me feel like I didn't exist. She spoke to the nurse and mentioned to her "I signed up to volunteer for this." I don't know if she realized how small this made me feel. I wonder if she would have treated me differently if she knew she'd get insurance money or cash from my visit. Just as quickly as she came in, she was out just as fast. Too bad considering I had read these glowing reviews and had high hopes for my office visit with her. Would really have liked to discuss products that she would recommend and as well as procedures I would benefit from.

Submitted May 9, 2008 | flag

My skin is the best it has been in many years thanks to the excellent care by Dr. Guanche.

Submitted April 15, 2008 | flag

she is beautiful and I admire her knowledge on beauty! Class act all the way!

Submitted Feb. 25, 2008 | flag

Dr. Anna has taken care of our whole family that includes chemical peels, scar removal, botox, juvederm, collegen and skin cancer removal. Excellent eye for detail, painless injections and I would recommend her to anyone which I have done several times. We love her.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2008 | flag