Rate Dr. Jean Segal

Dr. Jean Segal's Ratings

I had been misdiagnosed over a 4 month period by my Maple Ridge doctor and the Maple Ridge hospital doctors back in 2010. Fortunately my uncle told me about Dr Segal. Dr. Segal was a lifesaver...he has great bedside manners and he contacted a specialist at St. Paul to help find out what was going on with my health. Before I knew it I had a correct diagnosis and I was scheduled for gallbladder surgery. I felt like a million dollars when I came out of surgery...no pain and today you can hardly see a scar...and there were 4 incisions! 6 months later I needed hernia surgery....again Dr Segal was fantastic. Healed well and again you can hardly see a scar.
This man is absolutely the best Doctor I have ever known in my 55 years. I wish I could see him for all of my health issues.
Also his staff was great at helping me out...they know what they are doing and everything is very well organized.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2627426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

To my point of view there is no such word invented to describe Dr. Segal and his passionate, humorous, and top notch personality. When I first saw him in his office before the surgery, I knew he was the one who could cure me because of his positive approach and caring attitude. He is knowledgable, experienced, informative and direct and really listens to your questions and answers. His bedside manner is second to none and he makes you feel confident and lets you know about changes early. He was kind and so caring that he even returned my phone call from the hospital when he was performing surgeries all day. I would rate him 5 out of 5 and pray to the almighty to give Mr. Segal and his family every success in life. Also, his office staff including Carley are all helpful, friendly and hardworking. Thanks, Ramu Singh & Family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2443721].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014

Professional, efficient, punctual, confidence-inspiring, great result, no pain. Jean Segal gets right down to business with a smile, and a human touch. I wouldn't go anywhere else unless I was absolutely stuck and have no problem recommending him professionally.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1157001].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2013

I am proud to be associated with Segal Vein & Laser Clinic in Delta, BC. Dr Jean Segal & his terrific staff are obviously committed to providing the highest quality if professional care. For the past 3+ years, I have attended Dr Segal's clinic many times for treatments (a friend & long time client of this clinic, recommended Dr. Segal & his staff very highly).. I have always been treated with respect & a friendly, caring, professional manner. Dr Segal is not just a gifted surgeon, he is also a kind, compassionate physician who always has time to explain procedures & answer any & all questions. The staff at Segal Vein & Laser are respectful & show a high standard of skills & knowledge which is passed on to the client. Dr Segal & his staff are always available after treatments, as well as before, for any questions or concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1157000].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2013

Highly professionally-run office. Dr. Segal is thorough, approachable, friendly and does very good work. He was recommended by my family physician. The staff at the Delta hospital also adores him for his helpfulness and pleasant demeanor. I have seen him 5-6 times and they were all extremely good experiences.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1156999].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

Great surgeon. I have had several operations that he has done - super efficient, great knowledge, and straightforward.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1156998].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2012

Because there is not enough space to write everything about Dr. Segal I will say just PERFECT

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1156997].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

Dr. Segal performed two operations on me and he was excellent, caring, informative and professional. My recovery after both surgeries were swift and with very little pain and not requiring the prescribed painkillers. I highly recommend Dr. Segal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1156996].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2011

He is the best. I have had 3 surgeries with him, and all have gone well. He is a genuine caring Dr. I will certainly be back to see him when I am due to return in 5 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1156995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2010

I would go to Dr. Segal for any medical advice. He's thorough and makes you feel like he's actually heard your issues. He addresses them completely. Truly a great physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1156994].votes_count ]]