Dr. Jean Segal

Rate Dr. Jean Segal

Dr. Jean Segal's Ratings

To my point of view there is no such word invented to describe Dr. Segal and his passionate, humorous, and top notch personality. When I first saw him in his office before the surgery, I knew he was the one who could cure me because of his positive approach and caring attitude. He is knowledgable, experienced, informative and direct and really listens to your questions and answers. His bedside manner is second to none and he makes you feel confident and lets you know about changes early. He was kind and so caring that he even returned my phone call from the hospital when he was performing surgeries all day. I would rate him 5 out of 5 and pray to the almighty to give Mr. Segal and his family every success in life. Also, his office staff including Carley are all helpful, friendly and hardworking. Thanks, Ramu Singh & Family.

Submitted May 4, 2014 | flag

Professional, efficient, punctual, confidence-inspiring, great result, no pain. Jean Segal gets right down to business with a smile, and a human touch. I wouldn't go anywhere else unless I was absolutely stuck and have no problem recommending him professionally.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2013 | flag

I am proud to be associated with Segal Vein & Laser Clinic in Delta, BC. Dr Jean Segal & his terrific staff are obviously committed to providing the highest quality if professional care. For the past 3+ years, I have attended Dr Segal's clinic many times for treatments (a friend & long time client of this clinic, recommended Dr. Segal & his staff very highly).. I have always been treated with respect & a friendly, caring, professional manner. Dr Segal is not just a gifted surgeon, he is also a kind, compassionate physician who always has time to explain procedures & answer any & all questions. The staff at Segal Vein & Laser are respectful & show a high standard of skills & knowledge which is passed on to the client. Dr Segal & his staff are always available after treatments, as well as before, for any questions or concerns.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2013 | flag

Highly professionally-run office. Dr. Segal is thorough, approachable, friendly and does very good work. He was recommended by my family physician. The staff at the Delta hospital also adores him for his helpfulness and pleasant demeanor. I have seen him 5-6 times and they were all extremely good experiences.

Submitted April 3, 2012 | flag

Great surgeon. I have had several operations that he has done - super efficient, great knowledge, and straightforward.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2012 | flag

Because there is not enough space to write everything about Dr. Segal I will say just PERFECT

Submitted March 22, 2011 | flag

Dr. Segal performed two operations on me and he was excellent, caring, informative and professional. My recovery after both surgeries were swift and with very little pain and not requiring the prescribed painkillers. I highly recommend Dr. Segal.

Submitted Jan. 12, 2011 | flag

He is the best. I have had 3 surgeries with him, and all have gone well. He is a genuine caring Dr. I will certainly be back to see him when I am due to return in 5 years.

Submitted Oct. 3, 2010 | flag

I would go to Dr. Segal for any medical advice. He's thorough and makes you feel like he's actually heard your issues. He addresses them completely. Truly a great physician.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2009 | flag

Dr. Segal is a great doc. He wastes no time getting to the point, and offers his best opinion without trying to railroad the patient in any way. Expect a very practical answer from him always. If you need care, you will get the best from him. If you don't need something, he will be clear about that too. This guy is a true pro.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2009 | flag