Dr. Robert C. Mancini

Grad. Year: 1990

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 9 reviews. Dr. Robert C. Mancini has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Robert" to "Robert C."
RID: 1677312
05/01/12 3 5 5 5 Excellent Dr with a great bedside manner! Takes the time to explain everything in detail!
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1169138
13/05/10 5 5 5 5 Excellent doctor but the practice he was with abruptly went out of business in April 2010 and none of those doctors have yet 'surfaced.'
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1153204
20/04/10 5 4 5 5 I'm 67 years old and Dr. Mancini is, by far, the best doctor I've had. My wife and son also love him.  Respond
RID: 1143401
06/04/10 4 4 5 5 Dr. Mancini is an excellent Doctor. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a great physician!  Respond
RID: 1024626
03/11/09 2 3 5 5 We have used Dr. Mancini for many years .... and even though we have moved out of Haymarket to Manassas, we continue to use him. Like the other comments - he does listen to you and fully answers your questions. You never feel "rushed". Most importantly - if you call him - he is very prompt in returning your calls AND he returns them - not his staff. I'm not impressed with his nursing staff - but even dealing with them is worth the hassel to keep him as our doctor! You can't go wrong!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 866201
20/04/09 5 5 5 5 Very nice. And takes his time with you also explains everything well. I highly recommend this Doctor.
Insurance: CIGNA
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 809586
04/03/09 3 3 5 5 I've been going to Dr. Mancini for 5 years and have complete confidence in him. He is extremely knowledgeable and caring. He takes the time to listen and answer any questions I have.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 584430
06/05/08 3 4 5 5 Dr. Mancini is a phenomenal doctor. He truly pays attention, has a great bedside manner, checks on past problems by reading history, AND my husband even likes him (my husband doesn't trust doctors). I highly recommend Dr. Mancini.
Insurance: Anthem
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 288959
19/04/07 4 5 5 Best family Dr we have used in a long time. Will always take the time to completely explain all aspects of your care/illness, and will work with you to determine the best approach for YOU. Very organized, and up to date on different medications, procedures. This one is a winner!
Insurance: United Healthcare