Rate Dr. Robert C. Mancini

Dr. Robert C. Mancini's Ratings

Excellent Dr with a great bedside manner! Takes the time to explain everything in detail!

Submitted Jan. 5, 2012 | flag

Excellent doctor but the practice he was with abruptly went out of business in April 2010 and none of those doctors have yet 'surfaced.'

Submitted May 13, 2010 | flag

I'm 67 years old and Dr. Mancini is, by far, the best doctor I've had. My wife and son also love him.

Submitted April 20, 2010 | flag

Dr. Mancini is an excellent Doctor. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a great physician!

Submitted April 6, 2010 | flag

We have used Dr. Mancini for many years .... and even though we have moved out of Haymarket to Manassas, we continue to use him. Like the other comments - he does listen to you and fully answers your questions. You never feel "rushed". Most importantly - if you call him - he is very prompt in returning your calls AND he returns them - not his staff. I'm not impressed with his nursing staff - but even dealing with them is worth the hassel to keep him as our doctor! You can't go wrong!

Submitted Nov. 3, 2009 | flag

Very nice. And takes his time with you also explains everything well. I highly recommend this Doctor.

Submitted April 20, 2009 | flag

I've been going to Dr. Mancini for 5 years and have complete confidence in him. He is extremely knowledgeable and caring. He takes the time to listen and answer any questions I have.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag

Dr. Mancini is a phenomenal doctor. He truly pays attention, has a great bedside manner, checks on past problems by reading history, AND my husband even likes him (my husband doesn't trust doctors). I highly recommend Dr. Mancini.

Submitted May 6, 2008 | flag

Best family Dr we have used in a long time. Will always take the time to completely explain all aspects of your care/illness, and will work with you to determine the best approach for YOU. Very organized, and up to date on different medications, procedures. This one is a winner!

Submitted April 19, 2007 | flag