Rate Dr. Robert C. Mancini

Dr. Robert C. Mancini's Ratings

Like everyone says, he's fantastic, doesn't Rush you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2567479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Excellent Dr with a great bedside manner! Takes the time to explain everything in detail!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1157451].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2012

Excellent doctor but the practice he was with abruptly went out of business in April 2010 and none of those doctors have yet 'surfaced.'

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1157450].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

I'm 67 years old and Dr. Mancini is, by far, the best doctor I've had. My wife and son also love him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1157449].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

Dr. Mancini is an excellent Doctor. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a great physician!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1157448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2010

We have used Dr. Mancini for many years .... and even though we have moved out of Haymarket to Manassas, we continue to use him. Like the other comments - he does listen to you and fully answers your questions. You never feel "rushed". Most importantly - if you call him - he is very prompt in returning your calls AND he returns them - not his staff. I'm not impressed with his nursing staff - but even dealing with them is worth the hassel to keep him as our doctor! You can't go wrong!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1157447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2009

Very nice. And takes his time with you also explains everything well. I highly recommend this Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1157446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2009

I've been going to Dr. Mancini for 5 years and have complete confidence in him. He is extremely knowledgeable and caring. He takes the time to listen and answer any questions I have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1157445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Mancini is a phenomenal doctor. He truly pays attention, has a great bedside manner, checks on past problems by reading history, AND my husband even likes him (my husband doesn't trust doctors). I highly recommend Dr. Mancini.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1157444].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2008

Best family Dr we have used in a long time. Will always take the time to completely explain all aspects of your care/illness, and will work with you to determine the best approach for YOU. Very organized, and up to date on different medications, procedures. This one is a winner!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1157443].votes_count ]]