Rate Dr. Sandy Pritchard

Dr. Sandy Pritchard's Ratings

Absolute professional. Gives straightforward information, and you do not feel like you are being hustled into anything (I shopped around a bit first and had met a salesman type approach a few times, which does not inspire confidence). Dr. Prichard was recommended by a friend, whose outcome was amazing and natural looking. The whole team is professional and made me feel I was in good hands at all times. Couldn't get any better!

Submitted July 4, 2014 | flag

I had a face and neck lift done by Sandy in 2008 at age 48 and the results are still exceptional. Natural-looking, and I feel I look just like 'me' only 12 years younger. Sandy was great - I had initially asked him about cheek implants and eye tuck along with the facelift, and he didn't recommend the cheek and eye work for me. That tells me he was thinking about what was best for me, and not his pocketbook. My sister and other friends have had work done by him, and we call Sandy 'a girl's best friend'. Took years off my face naturally - the exact opposite to what we call the discount facelifts of Miami - yikes. Highly recommended. And his staff is great, especially his nurse Deborah.

Submitted June 10, 2013 | flag

i heard the same rumour as the last person, that there was a recent catastrophy related to one of the employees of dr. pritchard making a mistake that probably cost the patient his life. Dr. Pritchard has neither confirmed nor denied this rumour and i would like to know whether or not there is any foundation to it and whether or not that employee still works at the clinic

Submitted May 22, 2013 | flag

as a surgeon, he deserves his excellent reputation. my complaint is that he seems to cheap it out by hiring a guy to put you to sleep who is arrogant, rude and inept. I would rather have spent more money to get a skilled and safe anesthesiologist than the rude guy who has such a strong accent that i could barely understand him. He spent less than one minute with me, did not answer my questions or concerns, and rumour has it, he just killed a patient at the clinic. i dont know if the rumour is true or not, but it would not surprise me. i am sure that if it is true, it was not dr. pritchard who screwed up, it was this anesthetist. i would appear racist if i stated his race, but you will know if it is this guy and if it is, my advice is to RUN and my advice to dr. pritchard is to get someone who is safe and pleasant, even if it costs a little more.

Submitted May 22, 2013 | flag

My neck, face and eye lift was in 1998. Dr Pritchard and his staff were amazing, it was a very positive experience. The results were very natural. Now, 15 years later, I am confident I had the best surgeon.

Submitted March 12, 2013 | flag

I had been thinking about a facelift for about one year. I had 5 consultations with what I would consider to be the top surgeons in Toronto. It was amazing the different opinions on what would be best. I am a 48 year old woman and I have had every facial treatment, filler and botox done. It still did not address the aging look of my face and I did not want to end up looking overdone with fillers or given that windblown look. Being in sales and the wellness industry I really needed to look natural. I decided on Dr. Pritchard because I have seen his work and because I was impressed with what he pointed out during my consult. He was the only surgeon who took into consideration my facial structure when recommending what would give me the best results. I had upper eyes, facelift and necklift. I was told by other surgeons to have lower lids, my nose and not one recommended a neck lift. Let's just say it has been 5 weeks, I had no bruising and I look the same but I look about 35! I am thrilled!

Submitted March 12, 2013 | flag

I am from new york.I had 2 consultations with top NYC surgeons....I was uncomfortable, thinking perhaps a student would help perform the surgery, furthermore the other women in waiting room looked mostly windblown...My neck looked tired as did my jowls...I particularly wanted a natural look.My friend in Toronto praised Dr. Pritchard.. We have this thing in NYC whereby we name the faces that have have had surgery according to the surgeon...I did not want to be a name brand ....Well, I went to Pritchard, I had my surgery...I look amazing....All my friends are commenting...I suspect some will find their way to Toronto and Dr. Pritchard...My friends are fussy. It is difficult for them to praise me because, Dr. Pritchard is not a name brand in Manhattan, however I think he is the best..I thank him for making me look 15 years younger and very natural

Submitted July 20, 2012 | flag

I have had two operations with Dr. Pritchard and can say that in all honesty, he exceeded every one of my expectations. I had a breast augmentation and rhinoplasty, and Dr. Pritchard was thorough in answering all of my questions, his staff were wonderfully calming on the days of surgery, and were always available afterward to answer any questions that I had. I traveled from the UK where I now live to have these procedures done with Dr. Pritchard and can say that I absolutely trust him wholeheartedly and would not think twice about having work done with him again. He is knowledgeable, confident, efficient and a perfectionist. He has also achieved a very natural outcome on both my breast augmentation and rhinoplasty. I cannot speak highly enough of his work, his professionalism and the caliber of his staff and would always recommend him to anyone seeking to undergo cosmetic surgery.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2011 | flag

I have not yet had work done by Dr Pritchard so I can say with absolutely no bias that I have been observing his work on friends and socially have listened with keen interest every time his name is mentioned for the past 20 years and trust me I have seen a lot of his work and it is fantastic he makes people look refreshed and natural and his breast work is quite beautiful as well ! The bottom line is he is THE BEST and as one would expect the most expensive but if you are considering something as major as surgery to enhance your looks and feel better about yourself well than he is worth saving for and his patients all talk so highly of him and I know if ever I decide to do any work I would not even consider going to anyone else I have seen all the other doctors work as well SIMPLY PUT there is no comparison SANDY PRITCHARD IS THE BEST !!!

Submitted May 23, 2011 | flag

I first had Dr. Pritchard in 1991 for cheek implants and a chemical peel. I remembered how wonderful and caring he had been. I am happy to report that he is still just as wonderful and caring, his staff is wonderful and caring and the facelift that I received is after only one month, unbelievable with carefully hidden scars. And natural. So natural that I have explained the difference to weight loss. I think in this business you get what you pay for. I could have had the surgery cheaper but the results and aftercare would not have been the same.

Submitted May 18, 2011 | flag