Rate Dr. Farhad M. Limonadi

Dr. Farhad M. Limonadi's Ratings

A genius, he explained everything to us, very nice man. One of the best!

Submitted July 15, 2013 | flag

I'd read favorable reviews. There was a long wait, but I hoped this meant the Dr spent extra time with his patients. But this was not the case. Dr. Limonadi seemed to be in a hurry and to state that his bedside manner was lacking would be a grand understatement. I have had two successful spine surgeries with another surgeon, and saw him for a surgical opinion on an another issue. He had little time for my questions, he didn't even look at one of the MRI's ,and abruptly left the room. I waited awhile thinking he would return with some suggestions since he had mentioned getting more imaging. Finally I left the exam room, wandered around looking for the exit, and passed the kitchen where Dr. Limonadi was having something to drink and was chatting with others. He left me and never came back. It was the strangest physician experience I've ever had. He may be technically very good, but I would never choose him for surgery.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2013 | flag

Genuenly concerned about my well being and made me feel good about myself.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2008 | flag