You may also like

Rate Dr. Farhad M. Limonadi

Dr. Farhad M. Limonadi's Ratings

Terrible experiences. Chronically late. Staff could not care less. I waited two hours on the last appointment without seeing doctor. Do not feel service is personal and caring, but more like mass produced. Most hesitant to consider surgery with a business model that cares more about volume than patients. Office staff called three times to confirm appointment and request payment in advance. When in clinic, first questions from two separate staff members Terrible Experiences. Staff is apathetic. Was in waiting room after being on time for last appointment for 2 hours. Never saw the Dr. Staff was apathetic and unapologetic. They could not care less. Staff called three times the two days before to confirm appointment and request payment in advance, even though I am insured. I was not notified in advance that the Dr. would be late. When I arrived, again two employees requested payment before I could see the Dr. This practice sis mass producing treatment in my opinion. Service and care are cold and impersonal. They are more concerned about money that patient health. I have requested my records and will seek another spine and neurosurgeon specialist. I am wondering what kind of care one gets in surgery if routine appointment are so consistently and horribly mismanaged.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2765465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

A genius, he explained everything to us, very nice man. One of the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1157776].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

I'd read favorable reviews. There was a long wait, but I hoped this meant the Dr spent extra time with his patients. But this was not the case. Dr. Limonadi seemed to be in a hurry and to state that his bedside manner was lacking would be a grand understatement. I have had two successful spine surgeries with another surgeon, and saw him for a surgical opinion on an another issue. He had little time for my questions, he didn't even look at one of the MRI's ,and abruptly left the room. I waited awhile thinking he would return with some suggestions since he had mentioned getting more imaging. Finally I left the exam room, wandered around looking for the exit, and passed the kitchen where Dr. Limonadi was having something to drink and was chatting with others. He left me and never came back. It was the strangest physician experience I've ever had. He may be technically very good, but I would never choose him for surgery.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1157777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2013

Genuenly concerned about my well being and made me feel good about myself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1157775].votes_count ]]