Rate Dr. Jeffrey J. Dyer

Dr. Jeffrey J. Dyer's Ratings

This Jeffrey doctor does not meet the standard to be specialist and to the patient. He talk crazy,very rude.he suck. He said to me. That he is smarter than me and knows everything. I told him no u are not smarter than me coz I am the patient u should listen to me how I feel. He didn't listen what I said to him how I feel. He keep talking crazy it didn't make sense. Also very rude to my wife. This jeffery need to go see a family therapy and get help. He has problem. So I telling don't see this doctor he is no good to take care of u. He waste my money.

Submitted July 23, 2014 | flag

Dr. Dyer is a hack. He is in a huge hurry and misdiagnoses. If you want to feel worse than you felt when going in, just have this guy perform a surgery. You will be sorry for life! Then when you raise a question about the post operative pain, he will no longer be the nice guy you knew prior to your surgery. He will become defensive ans suggest you find another doctor.

Submitted June 2, 2014 | flag

I'm 68 yrs. old. Dr. Dyer is the most compassionate doctor I've known. He performed surgery on my husband three times. The latest & most serious surgery was removal of part of his tongue due to cancer. On each visit, Dr. Dyer makes us feel he is treating members of his family, not simply patients. When I waited with my husband in pre-op, I overheard Dr. Dyer talking with a young child about his upcoming surgery. Dr. Dyer's conversation was age appropriate and obviously comforted & consoled the child. He joked with the child and made him laugh. Unlike many surgeons, Dr. Dyer is not aloof. He explains procedures in a caring way. He informs patients of their options, makes recommendations & lets patients choose which course of treatment is best. Re his staff: we were over-billed by an independent radiology clinic for an MRI ordered by Dr. Dyer. His medical assistant notified us of the error & took the initiative to seek reimbursement for us.

Submitted May 22, 2013 | flag

I've had more than 35 years of sinus blockage,infections, being miserable from hardly being able to breathe through my nose,along with not being able to taste 50% of the time. Dr Dyer was incredible.I had my septum straightened,my turbinates reduced, and 30...yes 30 polyps removed! Everything he said was accurate.The whole procedure was truly painless. also... NO PACKING with gauze of the sinuses was required after surgery.During the initial visit he was incredibly nice and caring.He said I was probably more uncomfortable at that time than I would be after the surgery. He was totally correct! He said the only uncomfortable thing will be sleeping in a recliner for a few days due to the oozing of some blood from the nose and some down my throat.But even during that, my breathing was better than it had been in many, many years.Dr Dyer was spectacular...as was Lindsey the Physician Assistant.Great, Great experience! I constantly recommend my family and friends to them.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2012 | flag

I have had sinus surgery 3 times with Dr. Dyer, he is kind and caring, he can answer any question you have and doesnt mind doing so. He is the best at what he does and shows his patients respect when they are vulnerable. His ethics are the highest and all nurses and staff that have worked with him all report that "he is the best"

Submitted Aug. 15, 2012 | flag

Dr. Dyer is competent in everything one would want in a doctor. He listens, diagnoses, explains, appropriately chooses and performs procedures flawlessly. He will readily admit when he is unsure and/or when he was wrong. I feel genuinely well cared for and so does my family. He truly got me back on the path to a fuller life when I did not think it was possible. I wish all doctors could be like Dr. Jeff Dyer.

Submitted May 22, 2012 | flag

My husband and I recommend Dr. Dyer to all of our friends. He has performed surgery on both of us. We are very pleased. Dr. Dyer has perform surgery on two of our friends, also. What better testamony then that!! His staff is very friendly and helpful. In 13 years of going to see Dr. Dyer, we have only had to wait over 15 minutes for an appointment once! The staff apologized immediately and let us know there was a bit of an emergency in the office. I thought that was wonderful, of not only Dr. Dyer, but his staff.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2011 | flag

Most arrogant man I have ever met in my LIFE. Cocky, condesending... cares more about his appearance than how he treats patients. This man is in it for the prestige more than about caring for patients.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2011 | flag

Extremely pleasant and very informative about the procedure. Made me feel quite positive about the entire experience.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2011 | flag

This ENT is the best physician you will ever find. None better.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2010 | flag