Rate Dr. Robert P. Rabinowitz

Dr. Robert P. Rabinowitz's Ratings

staff was very friendly and professional...Dr. Rabinowitz was very nice and professional, and took an interest in his patient. Explained everything that was done to me, and how to avoid allergy reactions. Would recommended this office to anyone.

Submitted May 7, 2014 | flag

Dr. Rabinowitz is without question one of the best doctors I have ever used. I have suffered from allergies and asthma since 16 months old. Dr. Rabinowitz has always exercised caution in his diagnosis of me, spent time listening to my theories/questions/concerns and is very compassionate, patient, and comforting when I've been worried. I have witnessed significant improvement under his care. His professionalism and bedside manner are what makes him such an exceptional doctor. Because he is so good, there does tend to be a long wait at times, but generally, it's not bad and well worth it. For a knowledgeable doctor such as Dr. R. I'd follow him to the end of the earth. I always recommend him highly to family and friends.

Submitted April 15, 2013 | flag

He is a great Dr. I highly recommend him and I do to all my friend and relatives. He is very knowledgeable. Treats everyone with respect and has a wondeful sense of humor

Submitted Nov. 14, 2012 | flag

If I can't see Dr. De Cotiis, I would have no problem seeing Dr. Rabinowitz and I have in the past. I recommend both of them

Submitted June 16, 2010 | flag

I miss Dr. Rabinowitz. I moved to the Upstate of SC where unbeknownst to me the pollen here is deadly. Dr. Rabinowitz was great with me and my daughter who had food allergies. I wish I could afford to live back in NJ again.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2010 | flag

Dr. Rabinowitz is without question one of the best doctors I have used. My daughter suffers from a variety of allergies and has had asthma. Dr. Rabinowitz has been so cautious in his diagnosis and evaluation, spent time listening to our theories when we didn't know why she was having a reaction, is very compassionate, patient, and comforting when we've been worried. She has improved significantly under his care, and that combined with his professionalism and bedside manner are what makes him an exceptional doctor. Because he is so good, there does tend to be a long wait at times, but generally, it's not bad and well worth it! Extremely highly recommended.

Submitted March 3, 2009 | flag

One of the two doctors in my life I would trust completely with my life and those of my children and grandchildren. An exceptional diagnostician and thorough in followup.Never posed a question he didn't answer even beyond allergies. Exceptional doctor, skilled and compassionate.Highly recommended.

Submitted April 19, 2007 | flag