Dr. Charles M. Chuman

Rate Dr. Charles M. Chuman

Dr. Charles M. Chuman's Ratings

Dr. Chuman is a very competent doctor. I went to him with back problems. I told him everything I had wrong and he knew exactly what the problem was. He scheduled me for the appropriate tests and he hit the nail on the head. A month and a half later, I had surgery. He has a wonderful bedside manner which is important to me. He was very caring and took the time to explain to me what was entailed prior to surgery and post surgery. He is a very compassionate physician and I let everyone know how I feel about him. I would not hesitate in recommending him to anyone. I have seen other neuro surgeons and by far, he is the best and very professional. Wonderful sense of humor and can really make you feel at ease.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1158465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2010

I love Dr. Chuman's knowledge, bed side manner and humor. I recently underwent lower back surgery and was scared to death of having to have it. He spent 40 minutes with me explaining everything beforehand, humored me and put my mind completely at rest. I would highly recommend him to everyone. He is a breath of fresh air!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1158464].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2009

Dr. Chuman is highly regarded in the medical community. I'm a nurse, and all the nurses feel he is one of the best in the area. He has a tremendous amount of experience, and is highly competent. He has a dry sense of humor. He is very good to his patients. He takes his time and really listens to you. He even diagnoses problems that aren't neurological. He's a great medical detective. We love him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1158463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2009

He is very pleasant and explains things thoroughly

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1158462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2008

Dr. Chuman himself is a very kind, caring, and even humorous man. He asked questions and obtained a detailed history from me. He also did a thourough examination in the office and ordered appropriate testing. He diagnosed according to the info gathered and the tests which I appreciated very much as opposed to reading the report and agreeing or disagreeing with a radiologist's opinion. Dr. Chuman also charged me according to insurance guidelines and when I lost insurance he charged me appropriately. Overall, I felt that Dr. Chuman was a very competent doctor. The only problem I have is the promptness of forms requested to fill out for Social Security purposes, which are critical to me, and to be honest I am not sure that this is his error or an office error meaning I am not sure that he got the form on time to begin with and I am not sure if her was even informed of the deadlines to meet. Overall, as a neurosurgeon, I feel that Dr. Chuman is an excellent example to follow.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1158461].votes_count ]]