Rate Dr. Eva Kwok

Dr. Eva Kwok's Ratings

Dr. Kwok is a great doctor, but it's not easy to make a appointment with her, she is extremely busy. The receptionist is very rude, she should go back to school to learn how to respect people, particular for seniors. Does she work for free? If she gets pay, Dr. Kwok should hire someone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2552685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

Out of all the doctors my mom has seen, she is the only one to actually describe aspects of what her condition is. However, after 8 days of hospitalization, she has not been able to completely diagnose her issue. She has mentioned that she wants to forward her to a thoracic specialist for further clarification. She hasn't done that yet. I am not sure what she is waiting for. My whole family is worried beyond belief. My mom has been discharged already, but her condition steadily worsening. She was supposed to see Dr. Kwok 1-2 weeks after leaving the hospital. The psychotic receptionist said my mom is on waiting list till April. This is absurd and unacceptable. This doctor and her staff have no sense of urgency.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1158545].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2014

The receptionist was very mean and rude to other people and me she would not let me go in when my mother had gone in when i went to the bathroom she said that i could not bother her and even though she saw me come in she said that i was not the patient's child i told the doctor when i got inside by ignoring the receptionist and she ignored me and went on with her things

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1158544].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2013

She is helpful and knowledgeable. she listens and does her best to explain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1158543].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2013

Dr Kwok is professional,knowledgeable,and helpful. She makes me feel at ease, and takes the time to make an accurate diagnosis. Unfortunately, I agreed with cooments on this page in regards to receptionist. I had same issue on my first vist but she is now ok.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1158542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

I was not surprise at all to see all the negative remarks about this Secretary/Receptionist. Her name was either Mable or Maple - she does not deserve such a sweet name. She should not even be working that job - no people skill at all. Dr Kwok - this person represents your office. You are a remarkable doctor - very knowledgeable and informative, PLEASE do not allow this RUDE person ruins your practice. If she wants the patients to do her job for her then she should get out of there. The way she responds to patients query is horrendous - ill-mannered. This person should be working on the streets not in a Specialists office. I have encountered this person at list 4-5 times and each time she makes my blood boils. I have already requested my family physician to refer me to another specialist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1158541].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2013

I will not go to the office again because the receptionist. I felt so bad. She should not work in such a position if doctor kwok really cares her patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1158540].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1158546].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

the receptionist has poor attitude, not helpful and rude to patient

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1158539].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

I never see such evil receptionist before..has no manner, very bad attitude to seniors, no patient, no responding, nothing,not helpful.....I wonder why dr. kwok still keep such a poor person there...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1158538].votes_count ]]