Rate Dr. R. Barry Jones

Dr. R. Barry Jones's Ratings

He takes forever to see you but he is so fine! So it's worth it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2104572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2011

I am not to fond of most doctors but I have been seeing Dr. Jones for several years and like him. He is a good GP for diabetes and his staff is very good. The only problem I have ever had there is sometimes the nurses have entered my prescriptions incorrectly and given me the wrong ones.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2104571].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2011

I went to him for a cold and back pain. Took me 2 hours to see him and then 10 minutes to say nothing wrong with me. I have a MRI that states bulging and degeneration of serveral discs. And I cold was bad. I left there and went to other Doctor and they said I was running a High Fever and got that under control and also helped me out with my pain. If he would have spent 5 minutes being a doctor, I wouldn't have had to spend more money and waiting with a fever. Not such a good one and I'll never see him again. Glad there is other that take time with patients

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2104570].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2010

I have used Dr.Jones for several years now and have never had a bad experience with him. I think he is one of the best general practice physicians in this area and find him to be very caring and respectful of my feelings and needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2104569].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2007

I am a nurse and have worked with this doctor in the past and he is the best. Very knowledgeable and very concerned about patient care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2104568].votes_count ]]