Rate Dr. Nazafarine Keyvani

Dr. Nazafarine Keyvani's Ratings

Dr Keyani performed my myomectomy and removal of endometriosis via the DaVinci system in 2012. The surgery was successful with no complications. I admit I am less than thrilled with her office administration--everyone is very nice and I didn't experience long waits to schedule appointments or for my exams, but I've not felt the office is run particularly efficiently, there is not much privacy in the office, and her knowledge of insurance and treatment costs is limited (although this is typical of providers). She is a bit quick to push for meds and particular treatments. I also find the combo of cosmetic procedures and gyno surgery to be a bit odd, and I find it goofy that the location of the practice has frequently changed, although some of that appears to be from outside factors.

That said, she is VERY good at the actual medicine side of her job, listens closely and fully to you (no sense of rushing off because of other appointments), cares about what your goals, is not offended by second opinions or independent research, and you get the sense she will fight for you. She also seems to remember me even though I don't see her every year--I think she makes good notes in her file and reviews them fast before your appointment, which is highly appreciated. I have seen her for several years now for regular exams and the aforementioned surgery, and feel she is a very good doctor.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014 | flag

From my initial contact on the telephone, to the intake session and appointment with doctor, I was more than pleased with the way that I had been treated. All were very professional and considerate. I had gone with some issues that I felt were unusual, but Dr. Keyvani listened, asked questions and told me what her plan for treatment would be. She was sympathetic, yet relaxed and very easy to talk to. I enjoyed my visit very much and would recommend this office to any of my friends without hesitation. Upon leaving, I was thanked for choosing this practice, it was very nice to be acknowledged in that way.

Submitted April 17, 2014 | flag

Disappointed with the whole experience at Lancaster GALS. Every time I left an office visit at Lancaster GALS and Keyvani Could Care Less, Inc., I felt worse than when I arrived. Doctor's are supposed to make you feel better - NOT WORSE! I was left sitting NAKED in the exam room for at least a half hour the two times I made the mistake of going. All this 'supposed doctor' cares about is $$$$...NOT the well-being of her patients. I would never recommend anyone ever step foot in this 'doctor's office'.

Submitted April 25, 2013 | flag

From my first visit with Dr. Keyvani I knew I had found a skilled, compassionate and caring doctor. I was amazed at how much time Dr. Keyvani spent with me and even more amazed at how intently she listened to what I had to say. As a result, she was able to diagnose my issues where other doctors failed. She skillfully performed a long and complicated surgery that completely resolved all of my issues. Even minutes before the surgery began, she gently stood next to me comforting and reassuring me. I give Dr. Keyvani the highest recommendation that can be given. Joyce

Submitted Feb. 9, 2013 | flag

I had a surgical procedure done 8 years ago. It was the best advice I had ever been given. The surgery was well explained. THofL Hopsital did a wonderful job. I would say Dr. Keyvani was the best and most knowledgable OB/GYN I have ever had.

Submitted Dec. 28, 2012 | flag

I had a assembly line hysterectomy from Dr Keyavani and been having problems since. It was the worst day of my life. I keep calling Dr keyavani for help and she wouldn't help me.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2012 | flag

Dr. Keyvani made me feel comfortable but she did not have any answers for my situation and practically laughed in my face. I will not be returning to her. She acted like she never dealt with a patient that is dealing with what I am and had no answers and she did not help at all. She made me feel like an idiot more than once and like it was my fault I was having the issues I was only to find out (on my own) it wasn't. All in all the experience left me very upset and I will be finding another doctor.

Submitted May 23, 2012 | flag

Dr. Keyvani is an outstanding doctor, I have never felt more comfortable. She takes time with you and really listens to you. I have confidence in her diagnosis and can see that she really cares for her patients. I didn't feel like just a number. Very personable, I felt like I have been seeing her for years.

Submitted April 25, 2012 | flag

Keynani helped with fertility issues. She understood and worked with my spouse and I - and we now have a son. I had a laparoscopic scope done at Heart Lanc. She talked to my husband after and gave him clear explanations. She made us both v. Comfortable throughout. Her appointments run a bit long b/c she takes a lot of time with each patient. Highly recommend her to any couples struggling to conceive.

Submitted Jan. 2, 2012 | flag

My experience with Dr Keyvani was not a good one. I was refered by my general physian to see an OBGYN to get some tests that I needed to have done. I found her on the internet and choose her because she had such a good rating from her patients. As she was going over my medical history she began to ask me personal questions that did not have anything to do with my health problems. When I indicated that I wasn't comfortable talking about the subject, she said "Just hear me out".....so I did. She came to some strange conclusions about my life after just meeting me. I was very upset, to say the least. I think that she may think she is helping but at the same time, she has not had the life that I have and can not possibly make judgements on what I should do. And yet she did, she gave me her opinion on very personal issues. My entire visit was more than uncomfortable, and that is why I will not be returning to her office.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2011 | flag