Dr. Varinder P. Singh

Rate Dr. Varinder P. Singh

Dr. Varinder P. Singh's Ratings

This Doctor is wonderful. I had a new blockage, I was not aware of and an old blockage which 6 Cardiologists in Florida said was beyond hope. Dr. Singh looked at my tests told me to come up to New York and I believe he saved my life. He stented both arteries and I am doing well. I worked with both this doctor and Dr. Binoy Singh as the examining Cardiologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1158693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2011

Iwas referred to dr by another dr.I was quickly admitted to Columbia where i had 6 & then 2 stents placed in my heart.Dr.Singh is kind,quick,through & very competent.Ihave total trust in him.Alicia Zourdos

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1158692].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2009

Dr. Singh saved my mother's life. He was referred by my family doctor. We were immediately sent to St. Luke's Roosevelt hospital for my mother to receive a cardiology exam. Dr. Singh was home on vacation & we had been told by his staff my mother would be scheduled for an angiogram w/in 3 days. Dr. Singh had been communicating w/ his staff thru out examination, as soon as he found out my mother's results, we were surprised to be told that he was on his way and would be at the hospital w/in 1/2 an hr.True to his word,he came, performed the angioexam. To our surprise, he completed the exam in less than an 1hr & informed us if we had waited any longer, we would have been making funeral arrangments. My mother's main arterial vein had a 99% blockage & she was due to have a massive heart attack. Thanks to Dr. Singh and our family doctor, Dr. Shyam Shivdasani, my mother is alive & well 2 yrs later following a strict cardiology regime! They both definitely saved her life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1158691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2007

Dr. Singh is Associate Director Acute Coronary Intervention/ Vascular Therapy at Columbia University Medical Center. Another number he may be reached is 212-305-7060. He has a very compassionate demeanor and is an excellent physician. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1158690].votes_count ]]