Rate Dr. David E. Ellison

Dr. David E. Ellison's Ratings

Had a septoplasty/turbinate reduction years ago to fix a deviated septum/obstructed nasal passages. Years later I still can't breathe from my nose properly and my nose is still deviated. I will have to go through another surgery to finally solve the issue.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1158772].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2013

Outstanding ENT, great knowledge, thoroughly professional and excellent patient skills. Has been treating my family for years and I absolutely highly recommend Dr. Ellison! It can take a while to get an appointment to see him due to busy schedule, but worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1158771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

This is a terrible doctor. He has no "bed manners" at all and I doubt that he has any serious medical knowledge. His office manners are also very negative. Patients are not welcomed to his office. He probably would prefer to not see any patients. His white coat was dirty. His office staff does not act professionally. One has to wait one month and a half for an appointment. And to top the whole thing, this office did not post my payment when I made a payment and then was asking me for it 2nd time. Stay away from this doctor. I went to see him only once and I will never be back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1158773].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2011

It takes forever to get an appt with Dr. Ellison, and then there is always a long wait at the office - BUT that is because he is such an amazing doctor. He resolved my sleep apnea surgically with absolutely no additional complications. He also has a very kind manner and is just highly competent. I highly recommend him for any ENT issue!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1158770].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2009

I have suffered with chronic sinusitis for more than 20 years. Dr. Ellison is the last of many ENTs who treated me over this time. His failure to take my problem seriously caused me to continue to suffer for many years until I found an ENT in Palo Alto who finally corrected my problem with sinus surgery. I am well at last! But no thanks to Dr. Ellison, he failed to do any of the diagnostics that the subsequent Dr. did, and he thought it was acceptable for me to suffer sinus infection after sinus infection. He just kept writing a new script for antibiotics and saying that was the best he could do. Well it wasn't. and if he's telling you it's the best he can do, look around. Find another opinion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1158769].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2009

Great doctor and staff. Really made me comfortable and spent time listening. Explained everything in detail and very professional. Highly recommend and could not be anymore pleased.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1158768].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2008

Been a patient for nearly 10 years. Diagnosed a rare disease after 6 other doctors missed it. I literally owe him my life. He's done 2 surgeries on me and 1 on my husband. Can't say enough good things about him. He even came into his office on a Sunday after my 1st surgery to remove packing from my nose so I wouldn't be uncomfortable for 1 more night. He runs late, but that's because he gives his patients the best care possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1158767].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2007

he took out my son's adnoids, tonsils, and did radiotherapy treatment on his nasal tissue - LOVED HIM and his staff - they were all great to my son

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1158766].votes_count ]]