Rate Dr. MICHAEL M. Rezaian

Dr. MICHAEL M. Rezaian's Ratings

Worst doctor in the world, shouldn't even be called a Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2523951].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

Dr. Rezaian is very knowledgeable and takes time to answer all my questions and concerns. It seems like he really does care, very attentive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2517580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

Excellent doctor, I have been seeing him for ten years. It is hard to get through to the office sometimes, but if you leave a message they DO return your call, and wait times seem to be getting better. I am willing to wait though, because I know that it is because the dr. takes his time with every patient, and never rushes anyone. I also feel that I can discuss anything with him, he never dismisses my concerns. Some of his staff are not too friendly, but others are great. And you won't find a more caring doctor anywhere!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1158798].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2013

I feel very comfortable with him, meaning, I feel I can say anything. He never gets irritated with me. He took immediate interest in my MRIs, even when I was not aware of it. He believes me when I tell him my symptoms of cognitive issues, memory problems, and white spots on my MRI, which turned out to be lesions. I tell him personal things about my Lupus/Sjogren's, and I never feel ashamed. He is the first doctor that believes me when I try to tell him/her I truthfully am experiencing something. Because he believes me and helps me, I feel he is the best doctor I have ever had. He looks me in the face when shaking my hand, and when I speak to him. I would highly recommend him to anyone. I do have special feelings for him because he takes good care of me. I have special feelings for him as a doctor, but also because he is good human being. Thank you, Dr. Michael Rezaian. I love you. Miss J. Daly

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1158797].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

The most hardest office I have ever tried to get in touch with and the satff is the worst I have seen in 45 years!They do not answer the phones. I waited 1 hour to see doctor while in a small waiting room. Tried to get a diability letter written and you'd think I ask them to rewrite the consitition.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1158796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Ever since my daughter was diagnosed with this auto-immune disease 2 years 8 months ago, she has been coming to Dr. Rezaian. He and his staff have been so caring and attentive and thorough. I love going to this office as I feel so at home and I know my daughter is going to be taken care of. Thank you, Dr. and staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1158795].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2012

Every one in the office is so careing p dr is greatest an caers deeply about you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1158794].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

This Doctor is very knowledgeable and really seems to care about his patients. He has always be spot on with his diagnosis and treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1158793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

He is the best Doctor I have ever seen. He is patient, really cares, and sits down and listens to the patient. I have seen him for almost 11 years and have never once thought about switching. He is truly a good person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1158792].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

After 10 years of living with my chronic condition I was ready to give up until I met Dr. R. He was so kind and caring. He listened to me when no other Dr would. He even diagnosed a secondary condition that no other Dr could. He addressed my pain issues which other Drs in the past had brushed off. I definitely recommend Dr. Rezaian to anyone looking for a competent and trustworthy specialist. I only regret it took me so long to find him!!!!!! BEST Dr Ive ever had...and Ive had A LOT :-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1158791].votes_count ]]