Rate Dr. Pamela B. Hu

Dr. Pamela B. Hu's Ratings

failed to provide standard of care which caused prolonged time to diagnosis

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][362576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2013

I love Dr. Hu, very personable and knowledgeable. However, when I first called for an appointment with Dr. Hu they gave me an appointment with someone else, I told them I only want to see Dr. Hu. They told me I would have to wait 2 weeks,I said fine I will wait 2 weeks. When I went in for my appointment they sent a physician assistant in to see me. I reminded them my appointment is with Dr. Hu, then I was told she was not even in the office. The staff is very polite and gave me an appointment the next day with Dr. Hu. But I feel this practice of pushing someone else on the patient very unprofessional and annoying. They wasted my whole day and I still had to come back the next day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][362575].votes_count ]]