Rate Dr. David M. Morrow

Dr. David M. Morrow's Ratings

Excellent orthodontist, though when I address a concern regarding my convex profile he says it's part of my skeletal structure and is normal. I doubt this is the case. It seems to me that he's a traditional orthodontist and I will have to look into finding a functional orthodontist to address my aesthetic concerns.

Submitted July 5, 2012 | flag

All about MONEY...Scheduled consult and the first question he asked was how much I was willing to spend. Pushed to get work done NOW. Talked rude and abruptly to staff. Seemed impressed with himself. Don't know about his work, but his demeanor is condecending. I felt it was all about the money and not what was best for the client.

Submitted April 15, 2011 | flag

Dr. Morrow is the most professional doctor I have met. He tells you everything you need to know on the first consultation with him.

Submitted Oct. 5, 2010 | flag