Rate Dr. Mitchel P. Goldman

Dr. Mitchel P. Goldman's Ratings

I am very pleased with Dr. Goldman. He took the time to explain the procedure I wanted and he did a terrific job. I was so relieved to actually get the results I wanted. I would absolutely recommend him to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][362585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2011

At age 25 I already have spider veins on my legs! I refuse to wear shorts or dresses and cover them up with jeans all year round. I decided enough was enough and looked for a way to get rid of them. During my research I discovered that Dr. Goldman is a vein therapy expert and booked the soonest available appointment with him. During my consultation he described the process of sclerotherapy and how it generally only takes 1 treatment to get rid of all the unwanted veins. Its been about 6 months since the 1 procedure and my legs look better than ever. Dr Goldman is very skilled at what he does and I am very lucky I was able to go to him for my vein treatments!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][362584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2011

I have been going to Dr Goldman for years now. He is an amazing injector and has taken years off of my face with his brilliant Botox and Sculptra work. I will never let another doctor touch my face. If you are looking for the best cosmetic dermatologist, Dr Goldman is the man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][362583].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

I've seen Dr Goldman a few times for cosmetic reasons, primarily to even out the tone on my face and remove age spots. The first time he used IPL intense pulsed light or photofacial. The results were scary: I had bruises all over my face. When I showed them to him, he brushed them off, saying it's going to be a "new rejuvenated you." The briuses took 3 weeks to heal. The second time he did better and removed an age spot. I've seen his work on some of my friends with mixed results. Dr Goldman is a famous cosmetic dermatologist, having published 100s of papers, given keynotes, expensive consultations, and TV interviews. It is my impression he's more interested in fame and money than becoming a superior clinician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][362582].votes_count ]]