Rate Dr. Gabor Gyenes

Dr. Gabor Gyenes's Ratings

thank god for this man in white. what a caring well spoken man. he made us feel relaxed, answered all our questions with compassion, which gave us hope. thank-you from the bottom of our hearts.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1159249].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2013

Dr. Gabor was a very friendly and down to earth and conducted his self in a professional manner

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1159248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

He is very helpfull , willing to listen to you and mkes suttle suggestions, that my sway your thinking, good diplomacy. I definatly know he thinks his way is the best. A good Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1159247].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

Dr Gyenes, is the best, he saved my life, his staff was very accomodating of my work schedule, I've never had to wait when I've visited his office, he's always been very helpful, answered all my questions honestly, and I am very thankful for him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1159246].votes_count ]]