Rate Dr. Raphael Bueno

Dr. Raphael Bueno's Ratings

Outstanding care for operation for esophgeal cancer-currently NED after 3.5 years. Always polite and knowledgable but tells it like it is which was much appreciated on my part. Although occasionally long waits, over the last 4 years it has average less than 45 minutes. As a patient I am much more concerned about capability than bedside manner (which I found to be good) and this Doctor has capability in spades. Dave Mack

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1159361].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

Have had 3 procedures: Often waited > 2 hrs b4 being seen for sched'ld appt. Very knowledgable and skilled as a thoracic surgeon but thinks he overestimates himself at times. No compassion and lousy bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1159360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2007

Worst manners of any physician I have met. He tried to come across as nice to me, but didn't help that he is yelling at his nurses and other doctors..condescending and rude. Sounds like he creates a negative environment for all involved. I wouldn't want to be operated on by him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1159359].votes_count ]]