Rate Dr. Eun-Jung Park

Dr. Eun-Jung Park's Ratings

My first visit was my last. This doctor is unaccommodating, uncaring, and quite inefficient in my experience. Every medical practitioner should CARE about the patients pain, comfort and history when they come to a new doctor. A red flag would be telling your doctor about pain, and that you will experience pain during an examination if forced to sit on the exam table. Wouldn't it be possible to examine me in a chair? NO. it wasn't and since she in our first meeting didn't care if she caused me pain, and was actually insulted by my statement that it hurt to sit that way, well I left and never went back. I was lucky, a friend of mine who unfortunately saw her in the ER, was permanently psychologically damaged for the rest of thier poor life because she didn't listen to the patients wife and administered a medication that caused a psychotic break in a Parkinson's patient. All of this is true, in my first and last experience with Dr. Park.

Submitted May 31, 2013 | flag