You may also like

Rate Dr. Eun-Jung Park

Dr. Eun-Jung Park's Ratings

I have been with Dr EJ Park for approximately 20 years and been very satisfied with the care that she has rendered. She is very thorough and accurate. I highly recommend her to those who are looking for a good and caring primary care physician.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2799926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Dr. Park is my new primary doctor since Jan 2015 and I can truly say that she has done more for me than my previous doctor has done over the past 15 years. She makes sure that I am being checked/seen for every thing she and I belief is affecting my illness or can improve my illness. She's easy to talk to, feel comfortable with and very knowledgeable. I am very furtunate to have chosen her.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2725154].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

Dr. Park and her staff have been superior in every area. I feel safe in Dr. Park's care. My other doctors (specialists) have all said she is the" best " and that I'm fortunate to have her as my primary physician.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2702094].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

Most caring doctor ever. She listened to me and answered all of my questions. She followed up with everything and was very thorough with her work. I have experienced so many doctors who lack compassion and was very happy to finally find a compassionate doctor who is also very well skilled in her field. Thank you Dr. Park!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2657119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

Hard worker, compassionate and admits when she doesn't know with immediate referral to the right physician or health care provider.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2642015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

Dr. Eun-Jung Park has been my primary care doctor for more than ten years. She has got my blood pressure and cholesterol under control and helped me with a healthy diet. She is very helpful and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2639981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

Very good experience on my first visit. Timely, helpful, explained everything and made me feel comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2626395].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Great doctor. Helpful staff. Location not so good but overall great practice

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2625382].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

Outstanding! Dr Park saved my life with her initial diagnosis of a life-threatening condition. Claudia is a most effective assistant. I am grateful for the care my family and I receive

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2624838].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

Dr Park is simply the best. I have been under her care for more than a decade, and I appreciate her kindness as much as her professional skills and knowledge. The staff has been very accomodating in fitting me in at the last minute if the matter is urgent, even when the doctor is quite busy for the day. She is very efficient and thorough. I am in very capable hands.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2617417].votes_count ]]