You may also like

Rate Dr. Frederick Bray

Dr. Frederick Bray's Ratings

As a middle age man having to have a colonoscopy was frightening , Dr.Bray and his staff made me feel at ease and comfortable with the procedure . Wonderful compassion from everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2823154].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

Very pleasant experience, considering the procedure. Great staff all around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2820012].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

As pleasant as a colonoscopy can be! Staff were both pleasant and professional. The procedure was done punctually and Dr. Bray was most informative with a reassuring bedside manner. You get the results before leaving so you're not left in limbo and then required to attend a follow-up appointment! Sedation really works...absolutely no discomfort and over before you know it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2663432].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2014

What a positive experience – Dr. Bray and his team are amazing! From my first contact, follow-up questions and the actual procedure – all was extremely positive! Dr. Bray briefed me before the procedure, and consulted upon completion. He is a caring health professional and we are fortunate to have his practice/ expertise in Ottawa.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2622263].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

Great staff and make the procedures as comfortable as possible! Dr. Bray explained everything in a straightforward manner and was efficient and personable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2443816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Just visited Dr Bray's office today for my fist ever colonoscopy. I was terrified and after reading the reviews was a little leary. I feel I must review this doctor and staff to put some of the negative reviews to rest! The staff right from the receptionist to the lovely nurse who took care of me were the most friendliest and reassuring. As for Dr Bray himself..I felt like he would have given me all the time in the world to answer any questions I had and made me feel at ease as he explained exactly how the procedure was going to go. They use sedation in his office and let me tell you...it works!! I felt absolutely nothing during the test itself and woke feeling drowzy but fine. After 15mins in recovery I was ready to go home. Yes you do not spend a lot of time in recovery but long enough to wake up and walk out on your own!! It is clearly stated on all handouts that the time spend in office is minimal and a driver is required to take you home. I 100% recommend Dr Bray.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1159638].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2012

Dr. Bray and his team are among the best I have experienced in a long time. He is down to earth, non-pretentious, helpful and very knowledgeable. He and his staff have great bed-side manners.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1159637].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2012

I saw Dr. Bray after years of problems with food getting stuck in my esophagus. While all the other doctors thought it was all in my head, he knew exactly what the problem was and took care of it right away. he was kind, caring, and extremely knowledgeable. Very down to earth and made me feel comfortable. I would highly recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1159636].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2011

Dr. Bray misdiagnosed me setting me back for a year and a half while I got worse until I got a correct diagnosis from another Gastroenterologist. He ignored my protests that his diagnosis did not match my symptoms. Following a colonoscopy I was kicked out of the recovery room before I had recovered from the sedation. I lay on the floor in the building lobby and elevator as I stumbled my way to the car (they had no wheel chair). I then spent hours recovering in the parking lot.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][1159635].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

I went to Dr. Bray for a colonoscopy. He and his whole staff could not have been more pleasant. Before the actual procedure, he made me feel that he had all the time in the world to answer questions and explain the process. I found everyone to be highly professional. A colonoscopy isn't pleasant, but I truly believe that I had first rate care here. This was my second colonoscopy with Dr. Bray and I recommend him very highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1159634].votes_count ]]