Rate Dr. Frederick Bray

Dr. Frederick Bray's Ratings

Great staff and make the procedures as comfortable as possible! Dr. Bray explained everything in a straightforward manner and was efficient and personable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2443816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Just visited Dr Bray's office today for my fist ever colonoscopy. I was terrified and after reading the reviews was a little leary. I feel I must review this doctor and staff to put some of the negative reviews to rest! The staff right from the receptionist to the lovely nurse who took care of me were the most friendliest and reassuring. As for Dr Bray himself..I felt like he would have given me all the time in the world to answer any questions I had and made me feel at ease as he explained exactly how the procedure was going to go. They use sedation in his office and let me tell you...it works!! I felt absolutely nothing during the test itself and woke feeling drowzy but fine. After 15mins in recovery I was ready to go home. Yes you do not spend a lot of time in recovery but long enough to wake up and walk out on your own!! It is clearly stated on all handouts that the time spend in office is minimal and a driver is required to take you home. I 100% recommend Dr Bray.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1159638].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2012

Dr. Bray and his team are among the best I have experienced in a long time. He is down to earth, non-pretentious, helpful and very knowledgeable. He and his staff have great bed-side manners.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1159637].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2012

I saw Dr. Bray after years of problems with food getting stuck in my esophagus. While all the other doctors thought it was all in my head, he knew exactly what the problem was and took care of it right away. he was kind, caring, and extremely knowledgeable. Very down to earth and made me feel comfortable. I would highly recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1159636].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2011

Dr. Bray misdiagnosed me setting me back for a year and a half while I got worse until I got a correct diagnosis from another Gastroenterologist. He ignored my protests that his diagnosis did not match my symptoms. Following a colonoscopy I was kicked out of the recovery room before I had recovered from the sedation. I lay on the floor in the building lobby and elevator as I stumbled my way to the car (they had no wheel chair). I then spent hours recovering in the parking lot.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1159635].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

I went to Dr. Bray for a colonoscopy. He and his whole staff could not have been more pleasant. Before the actual procedure, he made me feel that he had all the time in the world to answer questions and explain the process. I found everyone to be highly professional. A colonoscopy isn't pleasant, but I truly believe that I had first rate care here. This was my second colonoscopy with Dr. Bray and I recommend him very highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1159634].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2011

I had a colonoscopy yesterday and it was the most painful experience of my life. I have given birth and I have had 3 ectopic pregnancies and I have gone through IVF procedures. This beats them all. I was awake through it all although sedated and feeling loopy. After the procedure no one explained to me why I had so much pain. I don't know if they didn't get the drug dosages right or if I had too much scar tissue from previous procedures. My colon is fine but I'm very disappointed with the treatment. At least reassurance would have helped afterwards understand what took place. I was told I would sleep through the procedure and wake up in recovery not realizing what happened...WRONG!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1159633].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2010

I had two colonoscopies done within a month of each other, never had one done before this, I found Dr. Bray very gentle and had the time of day to explain the procedure and asked if I had any questions, he took the time to listen. If he doesn't have an answer, he will recommend you to someone that does. His staff is such as kind. I would recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1159632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2010

Dr. Bray was very informative about the colonoscopy and was very comforting prior to performing the procedure. His office staff on the otherhand was quite rude when I was not waking up and responding in their very limited time to recover - I was pretty much dragged out of the office, piled into my driver's car with a vomit bag plunked on my chest. When I called the office 2 days later, I was told the dr. and the nurse were too busy to talk to me and if I needed any information to talk to my family doctor. Be very careful before going to this office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1159631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2010

Dr. Bray is a wonderful doctor. Has great patience and extremely courteous. He provides his patients with excellent details about procedures. I found him to be very thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1159630].votes_count ]]