You may also like

Rate Dr. A.M. Jaroszynska

Dr. A.M. Jaroszynska's Ratings

Rude, rude, rude! Very cold didn't take any time to answer my questions and referred me for a bunch of tests and therapy. When I indicated that I would go to my normal clinics ( who I have had nothing but good results with) for these services was told not too but not given a reason why... she then recommends clinics she'd like me to see, very bizarre.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2848060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

My husband saw Dr. J. about a month ago and she quickly diagnosed him, set up all the necessary tests I'd been reading about related to Scleroderma and has been fantastic since then. Her assistant is on the ball and is able to help you with a lot of your questions as well. I highly recommend this doctor and her staff. She has been a Godsend for us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2742381].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Dr. Jaroszynska did an amazing job sending me to all the necessary tests to figure out exactly what and where the problem was with my osteoporosis. She successfully diagnosed the problem, and recommended surgery to remove the left lower para-thyroid that was causing it. Dr. Young did an excellent Job removing the exact para-thyroid. Two excellent doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2627347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Very nice doctor, took her time and answered all questions, very knowlegable

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1159719].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2014

I have been Dr Anna's patient for over a decade and I admire her as exceptionally good and competent rheumatologist. She has been always caring, compassionate and knowledgeable. Her stuff has been great and helpful as well.I recommended Dr Anna to many of my friends and those, who seen her, had only good things to say about her as a physician and human being.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1159718].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2013

Secretary extremely rude, not polite, no manners what so ever, bad temper and unpleasant. I think she picks clients for Dr. Jaroszynska. Did not see the doctor as she did not except my referral as per her secretary the answer was after trying to get in "the doctor cannot accommodate me" - based on what?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1159717].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2013

After 3 years that this doctor kept on saying that i only had Osteoarthritis (even after the X-rays of my hads showed different) I asked my GP to refer me to another doctor. I am so glad I did. I am now getting the treatment that I need and even though there is a lot of damage to my joints, my Psoriatrc Arthritis is now treated properly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1159720].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2013

I truly do not understand the complains of some patients. Dr. J. is one of the most caring and compassionate doctor I know. She always takes the time to answer any question I have. Yes, her receptionist is not the nicest, and you might have to wait for a while, but that is because she is very thorough, and she never rushes you when your turn to see her comes. After seeing her for 6 or 7 years now I would highly recommend her, and feel very lucky to have her as my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1159716].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2012

What a wonderful Doctor! She has helped me tremendously with my arthritis! She's very thorough, very sweet and her receptionist is also very nice. I would recommend her to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1159715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2012

I am very greatful to have been referred to this Doctor. I received great care and when I needed a referal to a Surgeon, I received it surprisingly fast (within a week!). She takes the time to do a thorough interview, so be prepared to answer a lot of questions, but I liked her and wouldn't hesitate to recommend her. Because she takes the time to speak with patients, it can make for a long wait, but do you want quality and accuracy or do you want fast? She is definitely worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1159714].votes_count ]]