Dr. A.M. Jaroszynska

Rate Dr. A.M. Jaroszynska

Dr. A.M. Jaroszynska's Ratings

Very nice doctor, took her time and answered all questions, very knowlegable

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1159719].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2014

I have been Dr Anna's patient for over a decade and I admire her as exceptionally good and competent rheumatologist. She has been always caring, compassionate and knowledgeable. Her stuff has been great and helpful as well.I recommended Dr Anna to many of my friends and those, who seen her, had only good things to say about her as a physician and human being.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1159718].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2013

Secretary extremely rude, not polite, no manners what so ever, bad temper and unpleasant. I think she picks clients for Dr. Jaroszynska. Did not see the doctor as she did not except my referral as per her secretary the answer was after trying to get in "the doctor cannot accommodate me" - based on what?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1159717].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2013

After 3 years that this doctor kept on saying that i only had Osteoarthritis (even after the X-rays of my hads showed different) I asked my GP to refer me to another doctor. I am so glad I did. I am now getting the treatment that I need and even though there is a lot of damage to my joints, my Psoriatrc Arthritis is now treated properly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1159720].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2013

I truly do not understand the complains of some patients. Dr. J. is one of the most caring and compassionate doctor I know. She always takes the time to answer any question I have. Yes, her receptionist is not the nicest, and you might have to wait for a while, but that is because she is very thorough, and she never rushes you when your turn to see her comes. After seeing her for 6 or 7 years now I would highly recommend her, and feel very lucky to have her as my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1159716].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2012

What a wonderful Doctor! She has helped me tremendously with my arthritis! She's very thorough, very sweet and her receptionist is also very nice. I would recommend her to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1159715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2012

I am very greatful to have been referred to this Doctor. I received great care and when I needed a referal to a Surgeon, I received it surprisingly fast (within a week!). She takes the time to do a thorough interview, so be prepared to answer a lot of questions, but I liked her and wouldn't hesitate to recommend her. Because she takes the time to speak with patients, it can make for a long wait, but do you want quality and accuracy or do you want fast? She is definitely worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1159714].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2011

Very abrupt & cold. Could not ask questions about meds or alternative treatments for pain.Cannot recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1159713].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2011

she is a bad person, no manners and bad temper, she is the .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1159712].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2011

I have psoriatic arthritis which is why I went to her. She told me to go see a dermatologist instead. She is quite rough during physical examinations. The wait time is unacceptable. My appointment was for 11am and she saw me at 1pm. She didn't even apologise. Her secretary is also very rude. When waiting I noticed her roll her eyes when talking to people on the phone. I decided to stop going there after I called 48 hours in advance to cancel my appointment (I went into labour) and was told they require 72 hours notice. They charged me $35 despite a perfectly valid explanation. Both her and her staff need an attitude adjustment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1159711].votes_count ]]