Rate Dr. Reginald Goodday

Dr. Reginald Goodday's Ratings

As I see it, Dr Goodday is a caring professional and clearly a leader in his field. He's travelled abroad having done pro bono work overseas and students come from afar to learn there and from him. This is a leading clinic that I was so lucky to have located in my home city. I do not believe there are many others that can do the work they do here. He performed jaw surgery on me and I had several appointments with him. His staff were all super friendly and professional as well. The students working under him also were all great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1159791].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2013

Having a jaw surgery is one of the biggest change in my life, and I am very lucky to be in his good hands. He doesn't talk that much, but tell you everything you need to know. I like people who don't talk that much. They are just focusing on the real problem. He had seen me a few times before the surgery, and told me I probably only need to perform surgery on lower jaw. A few minutes before the surgery, someone told me that they have to change my upper jaw as well. He came over and pointed out that there is a mistake on the photos. Thanks to Dr. Goodday, I have what is necessary to be done. The result is perfect! There is a quite waiting time, but that is just normal in a hospital.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1159790].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

I was born with a facial deformity, and needed advanced facial reconstruction. I had the privilege of being Dr.Goodday's patient for this life altering procedure. He was fantastic, I never though a man so big and burly could do such fine, and intricate work. Don't expect to see him in the office right away as the wait time is long. Most likely due to his complete and utter focus on your needs. He is a fantastic teacher, and his residents are the proof! Way to go Dr. Goodday!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1159789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2013

Paid 1000 dollars for this guy to leave quarter of the tooth in (Y)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1159788].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2011

Dr. Goodday, his residents and staff I encountered were excellent. The medical care I received during my very intensive jaw surgery was the best I could have ever received. I found Dr. Goodday to be very patient friendly and committed to his profession. He entertained questions and demonstrated sincerity by actually looking you in the eye when he spoke. The minor (pain drug related)complications I experienced were dealt with immediately and with the upmost care. I attribute my fast recovery to his experience. Despite being very busy he encouraged me to ask questions and never hesitate to contact him or the department.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1159787].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2009

Dr. Goodday was AWESOME! As a scared 11th grader who was concerned with not only her health but her cosmetic appearence, Dr. Goodday was excellent. He corrected my health related "issues" but also gave me a face i could be proud of for the first time in 16 years! I would reccomend him HANDS DOWN!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1159786].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

Completely botched a loved one's jaw surgery, causing ear problems that now plague her constantly. Was completely rude and dismissive of post-operative concerns to add insult to injury.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1159785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2008

I am so lucky to have had Dr. Goodday as my surgeon. Dr. Goodday gave me an operation called a Maxilomandibular advancement, which is a jaw lengthening operation. I had it for sleep apnea. He did a very fine job. My apnea is very much improved and the cosmetic results are fine. Dr. Goodday is a very caring man. My own case can attest to that. I was in a terrible situation. I had had a previous procedure called a LAUP, in which a laser was used to correct my social snoring problem. I had this done at a private clinic in Ottawa. After I had it, I began to wake up gasping for air. At the time, I was working outside Canada. I found out that the laser had caused scar tissue to form and had actually CAUSED sleep apnea. I also found out that I would need a Maxilomandibular advancement to cure me. I wrote many oral surgeons in Canada, and I got the name of Reginald Goodday as the foremost expert in the area. I wrote Dr. Goodday. He wrote me right back. I am in good shape now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1159784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2008

He he the most awesome dr we have ever dealt with. Very caring, attentive, forth right, honest, and professional. Always on time. Very efficient. Very thorough. We loved him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1159783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2007

He was an extremely caring Doctor. He is one of the best Doctors around for his profession.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1159782].votes_count ]]