Rate Dr. Chris D. Hamilton

Dr. Chris D. Hamilton's Ratings

Top notch surgeon. He replaced my ACL 9/2011. Great communication, very knowlegable and expertly trained, Dr. Hamilton seems like someone who doesn't make mistakes. Apparently the Bahamas Surgery Center, which he works through, has never seen a post-op infection. He even gave me a video of my surgery. To me that shows how confident he is that he did everything right. I recovered quickly and my knee feels great now. Looking forward to getting back to sports soon. I highly recommend him and SCOI. $33k includes everything, anesthesia, pre and post-op appointments, x-rays, drugs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2104668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2012

Dr. Hamilton is excellent. He did my rotator cuff surgery arthoscopically. Another doctor wanted to cut my should open. The surgery was very successful and recovery was so easy. His knowledge is great. I highly recommend Dr. Hamilton.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2104667].votes_count ]]