Dr. Gary S. Lasneski

Rate Dr. Gary S. Lasneski

Dr. Gary S. Lasneski's Ratings

I've been a patient for about 8 years for my "conundrums," (which means maybe 2 or 3 times a year) detoxing from the heavy meds required during surgery, reducing lower back pain, reaching a state where my MS symptoms are not expressing themselves, basically anything that I find mysterious, for which I do not wish to take prescribed meds. He goes to the source of whatever the symptom, and keeps working until a solution is found. I trust him completely. The negative rating in the pile did not ring true for me. He is an ethical man who keeps his promises. He makes no guarantees. For his patients, in my view, he is willing to go where no one has gone before to help them get relief. My sense is that most of the time he is successful.

Submitted March 18, 2014 | flag

He treated me for sudden onset MCS several years back and after a year, was drastically improved, after 2 years, able to live a more functional daily life. You only go , at most every 6 weeks. For me, it was 2-3 months. That's not a lot of time or money.The remedies work and when something didn't, he would take it back and credit my account.Subsequently went back , years later, for another environmental -based issue after my PCP had run out of ideas, and his treatments have once again made it possible for me to overcome illness/proneness that nothing else has worked for.

Submitted June 13, 2013 | flag

In my first visit I was told he is concerned was to help me and if he could not cure my condition in a year he would provide the medications for free as his concern was for my health. That conversation never came up again despite working with him for over two years. He kept taking my money and I was never healed. I wasted two years with this quack, peddling supplements. He uses a quackery form of Contact Reflex Analysis to diagnose. Don't waste your time or money.

Submitted March 6, 2013 | flag

The man is a genius. He is not just a chiropractor; is medical expertise falls between the cracks of medical establishment, be it alternative or mainstream. I trust him with my eyes closed. Five stars.

Submitted May 26, 2012 | flag

You have any doubts, just go. I can't tell you how much better I am....Just wonderful

Submitted Feb. 11, 2012 | flag

He can help those of us who have suffered from depression most of their lives. I am now on maintenance and haven't looked back. He's also helped with other ailments I have incurred either physical, or otherwise. He will always try to figure out the problem, if further 'research' is needed. Truly helpful and a better alternative to chemical meds.

Submitted Dec. 27, 2010 | flag

Dr. Lasneski is truly an incredible brilliant man, compassionate, knowledgeable, and knows exactly what he is doing. He is most professional, empathic and understanding. His ability to help, heal and 'cure' is remarkable. Everyone should make an appointment with him if suffering from pain, illness or infection.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2009 | flag

Knowledgeable, compassionate and very helpful. We need more doctors like him!

Submitted Oct. 27, 2008 | flag

Extremely knowledgeable - his technique for diagnosing illness is incredible. The best health specialist I have ever seen.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2008 | flag

AMAZING!!!! There needs to be more doctors trained to do what he does.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2007 | flag