Rate Dr. Samuel Black

Dr. Samuel Black's Ratings

Dr. Black overcharged us, told us in the beginning we will work it out, which was a lie and even charged for the 30min initial phone consultation to see if he was a good fit, which he did NOT let us know that. I felt taken advantage of. Met with him several times and he seemed to lack substance of actually working through emotional pain and frustration. The sessions were not only helpful, also cost a fortune. Perhaps he is or was knowledgeable, but was not at all helpful. Having free conversations with my mom was much more helpful and she has no background in psychiatry.

Submitted May 3, 2013

Dr. Black is kind caring and helped me through a very difficult period in my life. His staff is conscientious and always returns calls and he is flexible in scheduling. Does not take insurance.

Submitted April 18, 2007 | flag