Rate Dr. Joseph D. Navon

Dr. Joseph D. Navon's Ratings

I have had Doctor Navon as my prime Urologist for almost 6 years , he is always honest and inserts a bit of humor . Doctor Navon has kept me in top health . We talk about various health issues and he always directs me in the right direction. I will see him in 2014 , a great doctor that i trust.

Submitted May 21, 2013 | flag

Very kind and helpful.Very knowledgeable and professional.He listened to my comments.Asked good questions and engaged in a good, intelligent discussion with me.

Submitted May 16, 2013 | flag

Dr. Navon is a highly educated , considerate doctor. He took over for Dr. Saffian and I have been his patient since that time and drive from South Bay to his office . He listens, reviews and makes informed suggestions and is always responsive by phone when needed. I highly recommend him. T

Submitted Dec. 27, 2012 | flag

Dr. Navon changed my life. I went in to follow up on a painful twist suffered as a teen. At that time, I had been experiencing horrible back pain and was scheduled for surgery. Dr Navon asked questions about my overall health. I was confused. I was there for my testicle. I told him of my back pain and a list of effects from this pain. He posed and interesting theory to me... to consider making some changes in my life and perhaps the other "symptoms may go away". I had been to 11 of the TOP Doctors/Surgeons in town. Dr. Navon was the ONLY one to get it right. - Long story short... I suffered tremendous emotional stress. Once that was dealt with, most symptoms disappeared. I am only writing this because I Googled his name for the phone number and saw the comments from the angry patient. As you can see, I strongly disagree. And I hope his pain is resolved. Read "Healing Back Pain" by Dr. John Sarno and open your mind. -Peace

Submitted Dec. 3, 2012 | flag

What an arrogant, condescending jerk. I've been in severe non-stop pain for four years and all this guy had to say to me was "It's all in your head". I got a second opinion and it turns out Dr. Navon was wrong. Just because you spend your day looking at Dicks doesn't mean you have to act like one. If you hate your patients so much, don't be a Doctor.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2012 | flag

Dr. Navon shouldn't be practicing medicine. He's a condescending, arrogant, smug, little twerp who knows NOTHING about his field. I've been having non-stop,severe pain in my testicles for several years without letup. And he had the gall to tell me that "it's all in my head". Let's see him get punched in the balls every day and see how "all in his head" it is. He strikes me as the kind of guy who got beaten up a lot in High School and is now taking his nerd revenge out on his patients. No one should see this Doctor unless they want their symptoms to get worse. As far as I'm concerned he can just PISS OFF! (pun intended but still sincere)

Submitted Jan. 30, 2012 | flag

Would not recommend. Rude receptionist, disappointing results, lack of information.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2011 | flag