Rate Dr. Peter R. Carroll

Dr. Peter R. Carroll's Ratings

Dr. Carroll is amazing. He was recommended to me by my ob/gyn after a large tumor was found on my kidney. Since I was newly pregnant the urologist I was initially referred to recommended taking out my whole kidney and waiting until my baby was viable and inducing labor then. I received a second opinion from Dr. Carroll and he performed a partial nephrectomy on me (saving half my kidney and removing the whole tumor!) when I was 17 weeks pregnant. Recovery has been amazing and I am due today with a healthy baby girl. Also, I was urinating a lot of blood prior to surgery. He rerouted my urinary system and no trace of blood was found in my urine, even during recovery. Other docs I have seen have found this fact to be amazing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][362732].votes_count ]]