Rate Dr. Gerald Simkus

Dr. Gerald Simkus's Ratings

Had a stint put in a blocked by-pass that was done some years ago. That was over 2 years ago and I'm still doing fine. Good Dr., very proffesional.C. Lawrence, Langley

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1161200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

Dr. Simkus has a dry sense of humour and a casual yet confident manner. However, his receptionist is very unfriendly. She complained that she was unable to get in touch with me to inform me of an appointment cancellation because the phone # they had on file for me (from 10 years ago) was out of service. Apparently she didn't think to call my doctor's office to get this information.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1161199].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2010

All doctors should be like this! His manner gave me total confidence and trust. Talked me thru my angioplasty and let me watch the screen as stents were placed. Calm, caring and completely in control characterizes his style. I will always be grateful for what he did for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1161198].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2009

After my husbands heart attack we were sent from out of town to see Dr. Simkus who did Angioplasty. Immediately after the procedure he came to my husbands bedside to explain what had been done along with 'pictures' showing the stent placements. He is very knowledgeable and caring. Thank goodness we were referred to Dr. Simkus my husband is now feeling healthy with a new lease on life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1161197].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2008

Very impressed with Dr Simkus,skill, efficiency,helpfullness and compassion

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1161196].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007

We were very impressed with Dr. Simckus when my husband had a heart attack.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1161195].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2007

Very impressed with his timely response when I had chest pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1161194].votes_count ]]