Dr. Kellen Kovalovich

Grad. Year: 1991

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Kellen Kovalovich has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Gastroenterologist-related: Crohn's disease, irritable bowel syndrome, GI cancer, bowel disease, stomach, intestines, bowels and other structures, such as the liver, gall bladder, pancreas and esophagus, and focus on maladies that include ulcers, jaundice, colitis, hepatitis, cancer, eating disorders, GIST
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

22/03/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.6

29/08/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "PHOENIXVILLE" to "Limerick"
RID: 2422980
12/09/12 5 5 5 5 Dr has been doing my endoscopes and colonoscopies for several years. Very good and easy to talk to doc. Would recommend for any gastro problems.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 395634
31/08/07 4 4 5 5 Dr. K is the best Doctor I've ever come across. He takes all the time we need each and every time we meet with us to go over my husbands condiditon (liver failure/transplant). When he's in the hospital, the nurses and other hospital staff NEVER have a bad word to say! He is the knight on the white horse! The only thing negitive I can say is that Dr. K is very hard to get a hold of when needed other then in the appointments. But then I remind myself that if he's giving other patients the same quality of care he gives us then I have to be ok with that!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 25958
22/03/06 4 5 5 Dr. Kovalovich has been the single best doctor I have had during my care for liver failure and follow-up for liver transplant. He is knowlegeable, keeps himself informed on my medical file, and has patience with my endless questions. If he weren't a specialist, I'd make him my family doctor.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield