Rate Dr. S. Quadri

Dr. S. Quadri's Ratings

I've been seeing Dr. Quadri for many years now over chronic sinus issues. He's always been friendly and helpful to me. He performed surgery on my nose and it went well, there are still ongoing issues which require me to keep seeing him. The only complaint I have is the same complaint I have about any doctor these days - it's very hard to get an appointment. However his secretary is awesome. Quadri also removed my son's tonsils about 10 years ago and that was also a good experience and my son has been healthy since.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2619654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

I didn't like him. He dismissed my concerns and did not answer my questions at all. I found hm to be very abrupt and felt like I was on an assembly line. I will go back only as a last resort.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1161671].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

Dr Quadri Treated and continues all three of my children into the teen and young adult years... we felt like we were treated as family! Thank You

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1161670].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

Dr. Quadri although very successful in the ENT field (for a number of years), lacks the appropriate bed side manner making the overall doctor/patient experience a negative one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1161669].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Quadri in the month of January. I'm sixteen years old and am a female. If anyone has broken a nose they know that the nose needs to be fixed as soon as possible. I went to Dr. Quadri's office and he gave me two options, for him to push it back into place right then and there or to have a surgery. I have a horrible pain tolerance so I chose the surgery. He called to make a date for my surgery and had a cancellation the next day, it was perfect. I came the next day at seven in the morning and was told to be put in to the cancellation slot. I did not get into my surgery until around three in the afternoon, there must of been some mix ups about my surgery time, so waiting all day wasn't what I had expected. He did a great job, and I am very pleased with my nose. He is a little hard to understand at times, and didn't explain much, but I'm happy with the overall outcome and would recommed him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1161668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

I believe Dr Quadri Is a wonderful Doctors my son had his tubes put in his ears by Dr Quadri and has not had a problem since. I would refer him to anyone.. I was and am very pleased with him..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1161667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2010

Dr. Quadri recently removed adenoids and put in tubes for my 7 year old. The whole experience was really amazing and Dr. Quadri always made all of us feel very confident and at ease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1161666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2010

I'm glad most of the rest of Dr. Quadri's patients had a good experience. I had surgery twice with him, first one a deviated septum for snoring which didn't work, and second one at my own request for the more extensive surgery and unfortunately it went wrong and the scar tissue took over. I have had extensive surgeries since and deal with Sunnybrook Hosp. Dr. Quadri wanted to do another surgery, but I went other opinions and they all said it would be a mistake to have another surgery like he wanted to do. I often thought of sueing him! I believe he took too much tissue out when he did surgery and that is why I have so much scar tissue wanting to grow over where I am to breathe. If I had the guts and money to sue him, I definitely would. I don't trust his services at all! I wear an appliance now all the time which keeps the scar tissue from growing over, and if it wasn't for that I would not be able to breathe through my nose at all!I would adviseanyone nottotrywhatIdid!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1161665].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

He's so great. Unlike other doctors, he really listens to the patient's concerns, and takes a genuine interest. If only all of Barrie's doctors could be like him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1161664].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2010

Very pleasant receptionist. Dr. Quadri has an excellent bedside manner and is very knowedgeable. This is one Doctor may kids do not mind seeing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1161663].votes_count ]]