Rate Dr. Thaer Hussein Elrefai

Dr. Thaer Hussein Elrefai's Ratings

Pt;s there are rude, the staff there is great, the ones who say they aren't need to get there head check. Besides Dr. Elrefai is leaving the country because he said Canada is boring meaning hint his pt's. Yes I am one too. FYI. He isn't coming back. And the Stupid guy next door IDA is going to be taking over, nice if he lets both girls go, I will have to find a new dr and pharmacy and trust me I will be telling all my friends who are pt's there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2443863].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

Amazing family physician. Extremely caring & compassionate. We are very lucky to have him treating myself & my husband. Unfortunately, his front reception staff leave a lot to be desired. They are rude, uncaring, unprofessional!! The clinic could use some much needed TLC when it comes to cleaning does not leave a good impression. The wait times are beyond unacceptable, the doctor is great but to overbook and take walk ins to the point of having to wait 2-3 hours too see him (no exaggeration) is eventually going to ruin his practice. Also hiring competent (I stress competent) front staff who can handle the stress of the job, being knowledgeable would be good to!!! Taking care if these issues would go a long way in putting a positive spin on a very good & caring doctor, especially when it comes to his front staff - one is gone but replaced with yet another bimbo!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1161701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

He listen when you talk. You can feel that there is a trust between the physician he his and you. They used to have a receptionist that wasn't liking her job, good thing she's not there anymore :) So they are all friendly and smily... For the punctuality, when I'm having an appointement, as an example at 10, I'll be seen at 10h30-10h45... I have this doctor for about 3 years, stopped for about 2 years to see him (cause I was okay) but since 5 months I see him each month for a physical issue and before that 5 months, I had forgotten how GREAT my doctor was... wish everyone had one like him! Congrats!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1161700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2014

He has very good knowledge, takes good decision for medicine or tests but He doesnt follow up , doesnt direct the staff to call patients if there is an emergency test result or so. The clinic is dirty , and the staff very bad , they dont reply to phone calls or keep you waiting and ignore you totally, not polite in patients reception.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1161699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Thaer Hussein Elrefai for the past five years here in Ottawa. His medical knowledge is excellent, but what impresses me the most it is his caring, and especially his empathy, the ability to understand the needs of his patients as he ministers to them. I had my first annual exam in the past eight years last December, and every area was tested and exams requested, with referrals expedited as required. I am getting needed help through specialists now, but credit him for taking needed action. His staff is very friendly and proactive in managing the constant flow of patients they help daily. A good team indeed. My congratulations on the third year anniversary of Sunshine Medical Clinic and best wishes for continued success in his endeavours. May God bless Dr. Elrefai immensely!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1161698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

nice first visit but after it's mistake over mistake it's just the card he want no compassion at all look like he make sure to forget some medication on the prescription so you got to go back to see him and staff got i just don't care attitude

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1161697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

I was very pleased with Dr. Elrefai, for once I was treated as a patient and not an appointment. He took his time, talked extensively both on my issues and off, listened to me and was most helpful. It is important to a patient with numerous health issues to feel that they are being listened to and he does listen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1161696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2011

He is a great doctor. very thorough and takes his time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1161695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2007

So,so time wise. Pretty thorough. Rough during procedures.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1161694].votes_count ]]