You may also like

Rate Dr. Jay R. Trabin

Dr. Jay R. Trabin's Ratings

Dr. Trabin is the best Ob/Gyn there is! He is extraordinary. He takes his time to explain everything to you in detail and you don't feel rushed at all. Words can't express how grateful I am to have found him. I had been suffering with Vulvodynia for years and every other Dr misdiagnose or told it was all in my head. I have gone from being in a miserable living to enjoy life. I'm not 100 % cure but 80 % is something that I can live with. We are still trying to fix the remaining 20%. All I can say is that he is wonderful and I thank GOD to have found him after so many years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2805389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

I was very disappointed by Dr. Trabin. I had high hopes as I have had very little success with other doctors even knowing about vulvodynia. I will say that Dr. Trabin seems very knowledgeable about the disorders and does a good deal of actually testing what could be the problem. I was happy during the first appointment because he seemed to actually know disorders and information that I did not. HOWEVER, he started acting extremely inappropriately when I asked questions. Instead, explaining a condition I asked about he ridiculed me for knowing buzz words and looking on the internet. (Of course I'm going to do my own research, I'm in pain and most doctors don't know about these kinds of conditions at all!) He proceeded to get rather aggressive and scolding when I had done nothing but try to learn more about conditions that may be affecting me. Every time I asked a question he would get visibly annoyed. The diagnosis that he arrived at makes no sense for me as it doesn't explain a cause it was basically just said it was irritated, and he wouldn't try considering other possibilities or even work out what would cause me to have that irritation. I am now out about 900 dollars because he does not take ANY insurance and have a diagnosis that I don't trust and a treatment that I likewise do not trust as I know using a steroid cream can make many conditions worse, but he never explained anything about the risk/benefits to me and by the end I was too afraid to ask. If you have vulvodynia or pain in that area, and a lot of money and he's the closest specialist then I'd give him a try and hope for the best. However, if you just need to see a gyno stay away! I wouldn't put up with his egotistical demeanor unless you really need to. Also on a side note wait time was ridiculous, was there for HOURS every time! Staff was also very unprofessional, and the Dr. Trabin talked very disrespectfully toward his staff while I was there. He seems to like to treat everyone like children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

LETS JUST SAY HE GOES THE EXTRA MILE , IN MY OPINION HE IS SUPERIOR.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2711217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Trabin ! I had chronic vaginitis (severe yeast infections) for nearly 10 years; causing so much irritation and pain. It had gotten so bad sometimes (that with all my Google researching) I thought I had herpes. I tried everything; over the counter pills and creams, at home remedies - I would just sit in a shallow tub of warm water and soothing colloidal oatmeal crying because of the pain. Clearly, no doctor or nurse practitioner could help me with the severity of this; that is until I met Dr. Trabin ! I nearly cried when I first met him because he made a promise to me; that he would make me not 80% better, but 100% better. And he did ! I couldn't believe it. I was skeptical at first because I was uncomfortable/shy to have a male doctor again (bad prior experiences) - but I am so happy I met this man. He listens, he doesn't just rush you through the visit, he makes it very comfortable, he is funny and most importantly, HE CARES ! I have no switched to him for my yearly check ups as well. If I could give him 10 stars, I would. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

I went to Dr. Trabin at his office at Cleveland Clinic Florida for a vaginal infection. Cleveland clinic said that infections are one of his specialties. My regular gyn could not clear it up for a year. Dr. Trabin's treatment did and I found him interested in me as a whole patient, not just for GYN. I stopped going to my usual GYN and continued to see him for annual checkups. I really did not like my experience with Cleveland Clinic, however and am thinking about traveling an hour to see him in his West Palm office. I really have to say that for years I have not found a doctor who actually seemed interested in my total health and is so knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2465345].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Dr. Trabin was amazing. For the last 2 years I had been very ill and after so many doctors and so much money later, I found him. He listened and actually worked with me to find the source of my ailment. His staff is just as amazing and patient. He also has an office in West Palm, Fl. He mainly specializes on the vulva area but he also does a full Gyn work up. For anyone put there that is suffering from LS or anything related to the vulva area he truly will find you some kind of resolution.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2104993].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2013

Dr. Trabin is the best Ob/Gyn there is! He is amazing. He takes his time to explain everything to you in detail and you don't feel rushed at all. Words can't express how grateful I am to have found him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2104992].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2012

This doctor is the kindest, most compassionate caring human being. He tuly takes time with each patient and his staff is the same. What a blessing when I was referred to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2104991].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2012

The staff is always rude. Dr. Trabin always makes you schedule an office visit even to have a prescription filled in order to bill you for an office visit. Always late for appointments. Gives no consideration for your personal life situations. Bills for everything even on a rescheduled appointment.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2104990].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

I was quite surprised to see a poor rating for Dr Trabin, What I read goes against everything I know about the man as a professional and as a person. Personally, if I were to rate Dr Trabin in one word it would be exceptional! The man reminds me of the military’s core values. The idea of service before self and excellence in all he does personify the level of service this physician offers. Never have I felt that my questions, fears or concerns were a burden to him or his staff. Jay makes you feel that your thoughts and feelings are important and he listens well beyond your allotted appointment time should you need him. How he does this is beyond my comprehension until I realized he willingly puts his patients first. Jay is a doctor, educator and a confidant for women. I have been blessed to have him as my doctor and now my daughters and my daughter-in-law. In short the man is phenomenal and an example for every doctor regardless of his specialty.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2104989].votes_count ]]