Rate Dr. Karen Real

Dr. Karen Real's Ratings

Dr Karen Real has been my Audiologist for over 10 years and has been a very great one the whole time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1161821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

She is by far, the absolute best! Top notch all the way, couldn't be more impressed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1161820].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2011

Was also my audiologist, I've moved around and never found one as good. I'm thrilled she's an ent. I have had problems with my ears since the age of 3 and many surgeries. She helped me stay on top off my problem ears. I went to her before my Dr. Now I can just see her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1161819].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2009

Dr Karen Real has been my Audiologist for about ten years and has always been very helpful in every way that she could. If a patient cannot afford to make certain payments she would always do her best to try to help them in any way that she can so that the patient can have some sort of confort or satisfaction in the visit or in their problem. Most were deaf or hard of hearing patients that needed hearing aids. Our Government here in my state does not have any type of good support for helping with payments with hearing aids or hearing test. Karen knew this and would do what she could to make sure the patient got some sort of hearing aid , even if it was a old hearing aid or used. She would help you. She also gave out free hearing aid batteries for those that could not afford to constantly buy them.She is just a outstanding person and doctor. I would recomend any one that needs to see a Audiologist to Karen Real :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1161818].votes_count ]]