Rate Dr. Patricia Livingston

Dr. Patricia Livingston's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2443870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

I'm sorry, but after reading the comment below, I feel it's from a bitter person that may have felt they wanted to medicate themselves and look after their issue. I have had nerve blocks on my back for 9 years now and without her great work, I would be some pill poping person. She is excellent at her work and I love being treated by her and she has made my life 100% better. She is the saint of pain relief.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1161921].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2011

Be careful with this one, she is dishonest, arrogant, procedure driven to the detrement of her patience and she is not to be trusted, I can not prove what she did to me, but I know she put me thru that pain to get back at me cause she was ****y. If you are going to see her, Run. She is not a good doctor or a good person. She is dishonest and does what she wants reguardless of what is best for her patients. A very cruel and unkind ,manipulating person. I do not recommend anyone see her....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1161920].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2010

Dr. Livingston has been a savior to me. Not only does she perform anaesthesia for the OR, she is a primary physician in the Pain Clinic at the VG hospital. I suffered with severe headaches every day for a year. Between medication and nerve blocks I am (almost)back to normal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1161919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2008

I really liked Dr. Livingston. I did not actually care whether she was on time - I would have waited hrs to see her She preformed a procedure called tradiofrequncy denervation (sometimes called a nerve block though that nomenclature is not really true) and she and the staff members were absolutely excellent!!! All the peple at the pain clinic in Hfx are superb and I highly recommend and her! (Dr. Lynch I am told is also wonderful) I know it takes awhile to get in but once you are there, it is well worth it! They all care about the patient first and foremost, not just your pain but everything else that might impact you and how you feel. I would rate it as one of the best in the country if not North America. As someone involved in health care on another level, I am very impressed with ow they treated me as a patient and how they treat all their patients. I have yet to meet an unhappy patient there. Thanks Dr. L!!!! And Judee and the residents and others who helped with my procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1161918].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2008

She is an excellent, caring and wonderful doctor. She is easy to relate to and is a problem solver. She has got to know me and not just my chronic pain - she treats all of the patient, not just the one issue. A superb and very professional doctor. I wish there were more like her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1161917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2007

Dr. Livingston is a wonderful physician. I've been a patient of hers for pain management for over 6 years and she's always supportive, caring, and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1161916].votes_count ]]