Rate Dr. John Payne

Dr. John Payne's Ratings

Dr. Payne has been my doctor for over 20 years and I am extremely pleased with him. He listens attentively to your concerns and geniuely seems to care.It will be a very sad day when this excellent doctor decides to retire and leave our community.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1161937].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Now diagnosed with a severe back problem dr payne failed to see my symptoms when i complained of unbearable pain for 5 years telling me it was just growing pains and to just take advil. He is a very caring doctor and is good at listening to what you tell him. But he didn't ever doubt himself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1161936].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2012

Dr. Payne is very helpful, caring, and listens to me with every appointment. His assistant Shirley is also just as great as he is and holds equal amount of knowledge. However his secretary Rhonda is terribly rude. Something about these secretarys?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1161935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2011

Best doctor. Dr. Payne has been my dr for just over a year now. He makes you feel important and always listens when you are speaking. He is very good with my 1 year old daughter. Highly respected by myself and all of my family that goes there. It is very rare to find a dr. like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1161934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

I have never experienced a doctor and his staff to be so reliable for medical care. They are compassionate, understanding and very patient. I can not thank John and Shirley for the excellent care they provided my family over the years...thanks guys and take care...you are greatly missed...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1161933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2008

Excellent physican. Staff is also very helpful and they limit the wait times. Keep up the good work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1161932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2008

This man is compassionate, kind, knowledgeable and if he doesn't know the answer then he will forward his patient to someone who might. He is always polite and never seems to let things no matter how big or small seem unimportant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1161931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2007

I have had Dr. Payne since I was born (30 years). I have been to many doctors in my life and he is not even comparable. He is a great listener and doesn’t make you feel rushed during your appointment. He is quick to refer you to a specialist if he is not familiar with your issue. If your request is urgent you are able to get in to see him within a day. Hopefully he never leaves his practice as he will be terribly missed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1161930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2007

very caring,compassionate doc, listens to you and if he does't know he refers you promptly. your doing a great job dr. p

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1161929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2007

With all the stresses we all face in our daily lifes, Dr. Payne, whos job must be very stressful at times, always seems to be planted firmly on the ground. He has seen me through 30 years of various situations and always gives me a sense of calmness when I need it. No waiting required since he is always punctual and on time. A very compassionate man with great range of knowledge. If you need a referal he always find you someone you can be happy with. THANKS JOHN!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1161928].votes_count ]]