Rate Dr. Rajeesh Mainra

Dr. Rajeesh Mainra's Ratings

Do not believe anything this man tells you. He is both arrogant, and deceitful. It may well be that he has cost me my life, and therefore the life of my son. Although knowledgeable he is also dangerous. He uses that knowledge to get what he wants, and believe me, he cares nothing for your life, nothing. You are a statistic to this sadistic, conniving man. Please, please go to someone else, and keep living...please.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2014 | flag

Dr Mainra is very knowledgeable, kind and patient. He explains everything to me in detail and takes a lot of time to answer all of my questions without rushing me. I trust Dr Mainra to give me the best possible health care. His staff is very efficient and cheerful. Because of my positive experience, I highly recommend Dr. Mainra and his staff.

Submitted May 18, 2014 | flag

Great attitude, very nice in person. professional and responsible.

Submitted Dec. 23, 2013 | flag

Hi secretary messed up my apointment twice. After testing, Dr Mainra informed me I had asthma and 50% lung capacity. I went to St Paul's got re-tested and was told this was not true. The test at St Pauls was with better equipment and more thorough. He also told me the first visit I had a spot 1 cm across on one lung, on the next visit he told me I had spots on both lungs. When I said this was new information, he clained to have told me at the first visit which he did not.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2013 | flag

I Have found Dr Mainra to be polite and kind each time I have been there he has been a god send to me and my illness. I feel he realy knows his stuff and Im so happy to be in his care Im more intrested in having him heal my problem rather then if he is chatty or not I would reccomend him in a heart beat

Submitted Sept. 12, 2012 | flag

He is a very skilled lung doctor, and I am comparing him to 2 others I have had experience with. He did the most thorough analysis of my problem, to get the diagnosis. He is overly busy but there are not enough in his specialty on the North Shore, only him. We are so lucky to have him here. He needs to be cloned.

Submitted April 20, 2012 | flag

Very helpful and courteous respiratory specialist, was the only Doctor out of 4 in the past 7 months who finally listened and diagnosed me with really bad Pneumonia and was quick to treat and follow up post Abx.

Submitted April 6, 2012 | flag

I found Dr. Mainra very helpful and thorough. He didn't just push me out the door he absolutely tried to find out was was wrong no matter how many tests it took. Would absolutely recommend him!

Submitted Jan. 13, 2012 | flag

Keep getting appointments with incorrect date for the day and when show up, there is no appointment. Left phone messages and faxed, before-hand - to no avail. Very frustrating to be treated this way.

Submitted Dec. 27, 2011 | flag

This doctor is spreading himself too thin...he doesn't seem to have time for patients. He seems to work in the ICU, does Pulmonary consults and does Internal medicine....I had tests done, then I had to call office for results and wait 1 month to see him to discuss results...he seems to have too many fingers in many pies and can't do any of them well. I'll be changing doctors soon. Also elderly staffers are not very helpful.

Submitted April 25, 2011 | flag