Rate Dr. Rajeesh Mainra

Dr. Rajeesh Mainra's Ratings

Very thorough and professional. More of these specialists are needed obviously in Vancouver but he is top notch if you can get in to see him. Insisted on education and gave me helpful advice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2581252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

This guy runs a bucket shop. No room in waiting room. People waiting outside. Really humiliating.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2580833].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

This guy runs a sweat shop with his wife spending here time performing spyrmetry on patients. Waiting room is cramped. He needs some competition.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2547734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Do not believe anything this man tells you. He is both arrogant, and deceitful. It may well be that he has cost me my life, and therefore the life of my son. Although knowledgeable he is also dangerous. He uses that knowledge to get what he wants, and believe me, he cares nothing for your life, nothing. You are a statistic to this sadistic, conniving man. Please, please go to someone else, and keep living...please.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2535970].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2014

Dr Mainra is very knowledgeable, kind and patient. He explains everything to me in detail and takes a lot of time to answer all of my questions without rushing me. I trust Dr Mainra to give me the best possible health care. His staff is very efficient and cheerful. Because of my positive experience, I highly recommend Dr. Mainra and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2443894].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2014

Great attitude, very nice in person. professional and responsible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1162422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2013

Hi secretary messed up my apointment twice. After testing, Dr Mainra informed me I had asthma and 50% lung capacity. I went to St Paul's got re-tested and was told this was not true. The test at St Pauls was with better equipment and more thorough. He also told me the first visit I had a spot 1 cm across on one lung, on the next visit he told me I had spots on both lungs. When I said this was new information, he clained to have told me at the first visit which he did not.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1162421].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2013

I Have found Dr Mainra to be polite and kind each time I have been there he has been a god send to me and my illness. I feel he realy knows his stuff and Im so happy to be in his care Im more intrested in having him heal my problem rather then if he is chatty or not I would reccomend him in a heart beat

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1162420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2012

He is a very skilled lung doctor, and I am comparing him to 2 others I have had experience with. He did the most thorough analysis of my problem, to get the diagnosis. He is overly busy but there are not enough in his specialty on the North Shore, only him. We are so lucky to have him here. He needs to be cloned.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1162419].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

Very helpful and courteous respiratory specialist, was the only Doctor out of 4 in the past 7 months who finally listened and diagnosed me with really bad Pneumonia and was quick to treat and follow up post Abx.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1162418].votes_count ]]