Rate Dr. Rajeesh Mainra

Dr. Rajeesh Mainra's Ratings

I found him to be extremely helpful and answered all my questions.Also due his vigilant by making sure I had routine scans ,he saved me from what could have been a very terrible situation by insisting I have a lung ct scan as it caught my breast cancer at stage 1,so I defiantly recommend him and although I moved to the interior of BC I still use him for my main specialist. His staff was friendly and being extremely busy they take the time to talk with me if I have questions. Wish we had Dr.s like him here in the Northern Interior.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2785661].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I'm not sure if reception has changed but extrememly rude for no reason other than they had yet again changed my appointment and this time I needed it moved due to work schedule not impressed. Dr Mainra is very pleasant and has helped me with my asthma but I am definately considering changing after this

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2751450].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

I was not happy with Dr. Mainra. Based on tests, the doctor thought I had one of a couple of lung diseases and he gave me the names of them. When I went back home and researched them, I was petrified as they were dreadful diseases! It turns out I had neither but it put me under at least a month of severe stress. After that incident, I lost my trust in him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2674352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

Very thorough and professional. More of these specialists are needed obviously in Vancouver but he is top notch if you can get in to see him. Insisted on education and gave me helpful advice.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2581252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

This guy runs a bucket shop. No room in waiting room. People waiting outside. Really humiliating.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2580833].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

This guy runs a sweat shop with his wife spending here time performing spyrmetry on patients. Waiting room is cramped. He needs some competition.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2547734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Do not believe anything this man tells you. He is both arrogant, and deceitful. It may well be that he has cost me my life, and therefore the life of my son. Although knowledgeable he is also dangerous. He uses that knowledge to get what he wants, and believe me, he cares nothing for your life, nothing. You are a statistic to this sadistic, conniving man. Please, please go to someone else, and keep living...please.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2535970].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2014

Dr Mainra is very knowledgeable, kind and patient. He explains everything to me in detail and takes a lot of time to answer all of my questions without rushing me. I trust Dr Mainra to give me the best possible health care. His staff is very efficient and cheerful. Because of my positive experience, I highly recommend Dr. Mainra and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2443894].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2014

Great attitude, very nice in person. professional and responsible.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1162422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2013

Hi secretary messed up my apointment twice. After testing, Dr Mainra informed me I had asthma and 50% lung capacity. I went to St Paul's got re-tested and was told this was not true. The test at St Pauls was with better equipment and more thorough. He also told me the first visit I had a spot 1 cm across on one lung, on the next visit he told me I had spots on both lungs. When I said this was new information, he clained to have told me at the first visit which he did not.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1162421].votes_count ]]