Dr. Neil Goldbert

Rate Dr. Neil Goldbert

Dr. Neil Goldbert's Ratings

Dr. Goldberg (name is spelled incorrectly in directory), is a tremendous doctor all around. Far from uncaring (as the other person wrote), he always goes the extra mile to answer questions and be sure you get the best possible care. His staff is terrific, also. It sounds like the other person who rated Dr. Goldberg less favorably had a different experience, seemingly because they wanted the Dr. to write an Rx against his policy. In any event I would (and have) recommend Dr. Goldberg to anyone - he is a gifted endocrinologist and a great person.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2008 | flag

This doctor would not refill my thyroid medication to fill a 30 day gap until my first available appointment with a new doctor in my new town. He has a rule of only 30 days. He is not a caring physician and although knowledgeable incredibly Dr. Goldberd is rigid and truly does not care about his patient's well being.

Submitted April 17, 2007 | flag