Rate Dr. Debra James

Dr. Debra James's Ratings

She has always been there for me and always takes the time to listen to my issues without making me feel bad. She has good knowledge and if she doesn't have these answers she refers to doctors who do. I am very very satisfied with her as well as her staff who always know who I am and make me feel comfortable.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2010 | flag

Dr James is the best Doctor. She is caring and proactive. Her staff is amazing as well. Dr James is a great Doctor for adults and children.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2009 | flag

She is good, nice but sends people to the wrong doctors for help.

Submitted April 15, 2008 | flag

Dr. Debra James is very patient and thorough. She takes her time and listens. She is extremely compassionate and always in a good mood. I never feel rushed when I visit which is probably why the wait time is so long!!

Submitted Jan. 3, 2008 | flag

Dr. James is very understanding and very helpful. She answers all questions and if she doesn't know she will investigate until she has a full and complete answer.

Submitted April 17, 2007 | flag