Rate Dr. Pat F. Romano

Dr. Pat F. Romano's Ratings

I've been a patient of Dr. Romano for nearly 10 years. He has an incredible "patient-first" attitude and demeanor that is hard to find anymore. To go along with this, he diagnosed me with Hodgkin's Lymphoma 5 years ago, something that is EXREMELY hard to identify early. Both my surgeon and my oncologist were amazed it was caught so early given my lack of outward symptoms. When other doctors are willing to share their awe, that's a great sign of a doctor that knows his craft. I'm still around 5 years later (cured), and I believe part of that is definitely owed to my family physician's taking the time to listen and his genuine concern. I do want to point out that while I gave a 4 for punctuality, I consider it a plus: He takes the time to know his patients and to listen to their concerns and symptoms. It only makes sense that he's showing the same concern for all his patients (and we're talking maybe a 10-15 minute delay which is well worth it).

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1163346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

I found Dr Romano to be very kind and helpful. I was very sick and changed doctors . I also had a previous medical condition for many years we reviewed and Dr Romano took the time to go over all the details and was very understanding and interested . Dr Romano helped me through the sickness I had during my visit. When I returned for the follow up when well , he made it a point to tell me how much better I looked. I fell comfort knowing I have a new dependable doctor. For sure I would highly recommend Dr Romano of Glenn Mills PA.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1163345].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2012

A great physician with great bedside manner and easy to talk to. Has been treating me and my family for 4 years and is caring and helpful. He has changed locations and I now drive 45min to see him but well worth it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1163344].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2010

Best Dr. I've ever been to. Very observant, genuinely concerned, always makes time to talk - even over the phone. Dr. Romano has educated, patient and thoughtful responses. Never have I felt embarrassed or uncomfortable. I'm happy to have found Dr. Romano, and plan to stay with him as long as he's in my geographic region and covered by my insurance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1163343].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2009

Great Dr., very good listener, spends time to understand your case, smart, caring, cheerful.I would surely recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1163342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2009

I have not seen this doctor, but spoke to him, as he was on call for the practice one evening. It was past midnight, when I called and left a message for him. He responded within a few minutes. He was very collected and thorough (especially due to the time) and did not rush me. He actually used comforting words to put me at ease and explained precisely what I needed to know. I would definitely see him in the office. I was very impressed and am thankful I got an understanding and comforting doctor to respond to my late night call.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1163341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2008

Dr. Romano listens to what you have to say, and is very sympathetic, but still very professional. He's very thorough, and informative. He will explain things to you if you don't understand.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1163340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2008

Friendly, smart, willing to take his time, a great practitioner!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1163339].votes_count ]]