Rate Dr. Ian Le

Dr. Ian Le's Ratings

I required surgery on my wrist last year and I was fortunate to have Dr. Le perform it. He is a very professional and calm surgeon which was exactly what I needed. His follow up was very thorough and I have been able to be as active as I was prior to the surgery. I would highly recommend him if you needed surgery

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2529326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

I interviewed various orthopaedic surgeons for years before meeting Dr. Ian Le - who was referred to me by two highly recognized M.D.'s. Dr. Le is the only one who was able to successfully resolve my foot and leg issues. The 3 procedures he performed were intricate and difficult: 5 months post surgery, my foot and leg are in excellent condition, almost if there had been no prior damage (classical dance, en pointe). Despite his extraordinarily high number of patients at the cast clinic, he is committed to treating each one w/ equanimity, compassion and skill. Dr. Le is the only surgeon I know who could repair the damage done to my foot and leg - & I am now committed to having the other foot repaired by him. As difficult as the surgery and recovery process were, it was absolutely necessary. Dr. Le seemingly works non-stop, w/ few breaks and yet he remains committed to helping all patients. I highly recommend Dr. Ian Le as one of the most capable & skilled orthopaedic surgeons here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1163533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

He is a great Doctor, gives you all the imfortmation that you need, will answer any question you ask.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1163532].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

Dealing with Dr Le was excellent. He explained the ankle fusion procedure well, and was very patient when there were some other health complications that meant some rescheduling for the surgery. The surgery was a complete success and has really improved my quality of life. The follow up Dr Le did after the surgery was outstanding. I always had complete confidence in his abilities. I would highly recommend Dr Le.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1163531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

I didn't want the surgery but Dr. Le explained that I needed it to restore complete functionality and he was absolutely right! My wrist is stronger than ever. His work is stellar and his manner inspires confidence. A very talented Dr. and a nice guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1163530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

my injury was very severe, i was operated on by few surgeons, and finally i got reffered to Dr.Ian Le. he is the reason i can walk and enjoy everyday life, my ankle was crushed in terrible accident.he operated on me twice, and finally after a fussion and steroid injection , im back to 100% everyday life. He is a smart and polite person and a great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1163529].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

great surgeon, my injury was pretty severe and I am back to full health and motion. Really polite and informative, also doesn't beat around the bush. If you want the best care and the best chance to rebound from an ankle surgery then he should be your first choice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1163528].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

I just want to thank him from my heart and he is a cool doc reason I gave him 5 he treat me very well just like friendly keep up doc

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1163527].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2012

I found Dr. Le very good and professional, however he needs to start offering information instead of waiting for the patient to ask the questions. There are times when we don't know what questions to ask.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1163526].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

Excellent surgeon, Would highly recommend him...although waiting for the Monday morning clinic is very time consuming, but was warned of the time before I went! It helps to park at the mall and walk over if at all possible as parking costs are very high at PLC.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1163525].votes_count ]]