Rate Dr. Eddie Lo

Dr. Eddie Lo's Ratings

The staff working there giving me trouble since the first visit and the Doctor was not even on time. Would not recommend this doctor at all! AVOID AT ALL COST!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2611816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2496153].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2443927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

I first went to see Dr. Lo because I was in desperate need of a family Doctor. At that time I was 5 weeks pregnant and wanted to have some prenatal care until I got an OB or an midwife. I was to see him every two weeks until he could arrange for an OB. (I gave up on waiting for the OB, I went and found my own prenatal care after 20 weeks.)I am now 37 weeks pregnant and no longer in the care of Dr. Lo, however, to qualify for health insurance, I need a Dr.'s report faxed to my insurance company. It has been over a month since I went to see him for the Dr.'s report and NOTHING has been done. Apparently, I need to book an appointment to see him regarding the paperwork again. I do not want this Dr. to charge OHIP for this type of request. I have seen on other reviews that he tends to take advantage of OHIP. Just a word of caution for all of those who are in the care of this Doctor and/or in the process of looking for a Dr. in Mississauga.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1163604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1163605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2011

Dr Lo must be the busiest doctor in Mississauga. That's because everyone knows he's the best diagnostician. I found out he worked in the trillium er for 20 years! That's probably why he's the fastest and sharpest doctor in the west! His blood office is less chaotic cause it is less of a walk in clinic. But rather is open late an on sat! This man works 2 offices and 6 days/ week. A truly devoted doctor. When I really needed help he came to my place for a house call. He charges for things just like every other doctor so that is no different. BUT if you don't have OHIP. He won't turn a patient away. Dr Lo is a rare gem in the medical field. You have to wait a little but he's worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1163603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

His staff is very rude. she doen't even know how to talk with people .very ............................................. rude , ill mannerd . I don't know how she is suitable for this job.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1163602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2011

Dr. Lo is a very busy doctor and some people sit here and complain about him yet on a daily basis he gets new paitents because he is one of the few MD's that still take new paitents, I most often goto the bloor office and if hes in you are seen in a timly manner, and yes he charges for things such as doctors notes but as someone said earlier I challenge you to find a doctor who doesn't to the best of my recolection every doctors office ive been to has a sign sitting on the front desk with different items and the prices of them which are not covered by ohip, he is one of very few doctors who will even do house calls to ensure his paitents are getting the treatment needed

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1163601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2011

Most of the people are right about his uncaring and money hungry traits. My husband used to see him, and on every visits he would prescribe something from next door(pharmacy). And he takes more patients than he has time for.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1163600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2010

Dr Lo is a impatient Doctor. I do agree he is a "money hungry" Doctor. Each time when I asked him questions about my test result, he would not explain to me. Just say "that is OK". I think he might get commission from the pharmacy next door to his Rathburn office. Each time when I need prescription, he just pick up the phone and order medication there even though I don't like to buy there. And the assistant Famy is a rude lady. She always made the patients files in a mess. :(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1163599].votes_count ]]