Dr. E.D. Armogan

Rate Dr. E.D. Armogan

Dr. E.D. Armogan's Ratings

I wish this man could be cloned. They just don't get any better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

I wish he would take in new paitents, this doctor is very responsible... you might wait hours to see him but he seems to really care and make sure that his familt physican paitents are taken care of. I hat ethe aquamed spa.... he is making alot moe money from tbotox and so now that is his main focus. He is very slow with paperwork but as most below say.. his secretary are brutal. they lost a purulator document TWICE sent by a laywer for himto only sign. He is my boyfriends doctor and i can say i have never met a doctor that willing to do what he has done for my boyfriend because he knows who to trust and who is being real. I will always thank dr. armogan for saving his life from another clinic i just call evil that i have to go too in order to get my medication and be seen. Dr. Armagon understands people have lives that revolve around appointments and i hope he takes new paitents soon! although i doubt it since his spa business is making big $$$ i doubt he is going to be a family physican in a few years....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2503256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

HIS SECRETARY NANCY NEEDS TO BE FIRED ASAP! She is so rude! She never smiles, she doesn't even answer when I talk to her... She never puts referrals in, she doesn't even answer the phone but is always on personal calls, too much to list, I don't know how she still had a job there. Everyone has problems with her. As for Dr Armagon, he's a great doctor probably one if the best in the city, he has lots knowledge in the health care profession, he understands his meds, and is very fair and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2482821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Do not get treated @ Aqua Med Spa by Dr Armogan /w BOTOX for HYPERHIDROSIS if your benefit plan covers a portion of the cost of botox. Most insurance companies cover ~$400max per 100units. Dr Armogan is unknowledgeable with insurance in regards to coverage & his staff cannot process it on your behalf. You have to pay the full amount then make a claim thru your benefit provider. He leads you to believe you are getting a deal by saying you don't have to pay an injection fee but the botox itself he wayyy over prices! It's 700+tax=$791(100units). Lots of other places charge ~$400 per 100units +$200 injection fee. I have 90% coverage. With Dr Armogan my out of pocket cost was $431 as I was only refunded 90% of the 400max. With the other medical spas I've gone to in Mississauga (Dr Giselle's Med Spa) & London (Image Anti Aging & Laser) I only pay $200+tax+$40(10% of the 400)=$266. That's $165(62%) more with Dr Armogan. I asked for a credit equal to the overage to come back & he refused.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1163640].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2013

I have always found my interactions with Dr.Armogan and all of his staff to be highly professional and courteous.They really take the time to listen to my concerns and address them appropriately.I have been his patient for 20 years and have also been a patient in the AQUA Medical Spa and he has continued to demonstrate the highest level of skill and care for me and my family.He takes the time to explain things in a manner that I can relate to and thus get a better understanding. Keep up the great work !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1163639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2012

Dr. Armogan has been my physician for almost 20 years. I know that he may tend to run a little late, but the time relates to the obvious effort and quality of care he provides. He has always taken the time to ask of not only my physical health, but of my mental and spiritual too, all of which work together to maintain good health. I think he is fantastic!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1163638].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2011

I've read over these comments and anyone that states that the staff is any good whatsoever is obviously the staff themselves writing it. The main secretary is ignorant, and I realize people can't smile 8 hours a day but Dr. Armogan has very few patients anymore, so that would mean that she would have to smile 5 times a day. She is not anybody I would give a full-time position to, and certainly not dealing with people. She lies about following through with documentation. I've overheard her stating Dr. Armogan is the one with the bad memory but I think it's the other way around. He is a good Doctor if you can get an appointment. (fax machine always takes my calls)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1163637].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2011

Dr. Armogan is the best doctor I have ever had. He really seems to care about you personally. The wait times can be excessive but it's due to the excellent care he is giving his patients. He really listens and explains everything. His nurse/secretary is unbelievably horrid. She is rude and always on personal calls. Getting her to answer the phone is next to impossible. She sets the phone to go to fax so she doesn't have to check messages. That ear-splitting screech is maddening when you have a serious problem you need treated. It also seems to take her 2 months to file your personal file because every other visit I have nothing but a sticky note on the door. If she feels she's above the job, perhaps she should find a new one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1163636].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

Wow and all this time I thought it was just me his secretary didn't like. She does however get along great with my husband but I think she is a very rude person and does talk alot of the phone. But maybe it's the doctor we should be speaking to about this. As far as the doctor goes. I don't mind at all waiting to see him because it's worth the wait. I think he's the best doctor who really cares about his patients. Sometimes I find myself looking at my watch while he's talking to me. LOL but that's ok because I know i'm in good hands. He is a caring man and not once has he pushed his lazer business on me. so the one comment I saw about that. Maybe he told you about his service because you need it. I hope I never have to find another dr in the future because he is by far the best. Keep up the great work Doc and hopefully you have some info on that secretary of your's so you can change things.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1163635].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

i dont think this doctor has any interest in the family medica practice anymore i think money has gottin the best of him with lazer hair removal and other esthetical practices id rather go to the emergency department at the hospital than sit for 2 hours and put up with his miserable secritary

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1163634].votes_count ]]